Museum of Other Realities - free on Steam

https://store.steampowered.com/app/613900/

For the VR-abled; free to claim till 21 June 2021 06:00 UTC.

Curiously, screen shots from the free Immersive Arcade DLC look way more interesting than those advertising the base game (and same goes for all the other DLCs).

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1568390/

18 Likes

Free to claim whether or not you’re VR-abled. I’m not, at the moment, but figured I’d grab it ‘just in case’.

7 Likes

VR headset?

Hah. But still, I got it.

4 Likes

Obviously, thus:

For the VR-abled; free to claim till 21 June 2021 06:00 UTC.

not

Free to claim for the VR-abled - till 21 June 2021 06:00 UTC.

5 Likes

except that’s not grammar, that’s spelling (in the meme); either way, I’m sure the horse would feel relieved, happy, and grateful afterwards

it’s spelling cuz it’s capitalization; names are capitalized and hence the difference in writing constitutes a difference in spelling rather than grammar

the difference between it being your Uncle Jack or your uncle jacking off is whether you capitalize or not

adding commas before and after Jack would only be necessary if you want to specify that you only have one uncle, and his name is Jack, while if you have several uncles or don’t feel the need to specify that you only have one, you can just say my Uncle Jack in general without commas

an example where the comma does make the difference is “Let’s eat Grandma” but, again, it’s not grammar in that case either; it’s punctuation.

4 Likes

Where’s the comma after Uncle?! Sigh. Helping your uncle, Jack, off a horse. :wink:

4 Likes

Nice try, but you used a semicolon to tell us the two statements were connected. Thus, your attempt at grammar policing has backfired.

5 Likes

Damn… amazing how much shit can come from of semi-colon:D

6 Likes

That’s why most people don’t use it. But it’s all good =). I do appreciate the heads up on the deal, even if I have no way of playing it right now.

3 Likes

You guys are sure talking about Grammar a lot. Now let’s talk about both Grandpa and Grammar. :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Not to mention how much sh*t can come from a full-colon. OK, that’s such a bad joke. :smirk:

4 Likes

euh … grandpa ate grandma? :see_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

3 Likes

@M00 - oh no you didn’t!

2 Likes

I actually think that’s one of your better ones imo :joy:

i did … but im quite conflicted about it :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Thanks @SeekerSupreme :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

So you’re saying it’s a two-person job then? :thinking:

4 Likes

No, it’s a good one; right on par with Monty Python…
“What’s brown and sounds like a bell?” :rofl:

3 Likes