Murderous Pursuits free until Oct 29 on Steam

Original: now obsolete

Metro 2033 on Steam

Metro 2033 on Steam

Clock starts now for 24 hours, go claim your copy today!

Now Murderous Pursuits is free (Thanks to @yoshirules)

Murderous Pursuits on Steam

28 Likes

Just realize! What a surprise!

9 Likes

Thanks!!! This is a great game. Thought I had it as I have played it in the last two years but could only find save files from it on my pc and it was not in any of my libraries. I have it on steam now :grinning:

4 Likes

now free
Murderous Pursuits on Steam

6 Likes

Thanks! Link/title edited to reflect it. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks for clarifying that, I was getting confused as to why I got into a treat I didn’t clicked on.

4 Likes

Murderous Pursuits:

-Install before 29, keep it forever

-Overall Reviews: Mixed

-Achievements: Yes, 145 XD

-Description: Murderous Pursuits is a kill-or-be-killed Victorian stealth-em-up for 1-8 players in which you must hunt and kill your quarry before your hunters do the same to you, all while avoiding witnesses.

*Cards: Yes

3 Likes

Win win

3 Likes

“look Humble, no need for people to spend 15$purchase to get as free bonus, -and then have run out of free keys for stamps” :open_mouth: :wink:
:smirk:

5 Likes

Finally…One I didn’t have…:+1:t2::joy:

3 Likes

lolololo god i was furious when that happened

3 Likes

The same thing I was thinking when I saw this giveaway few moments ago… Thank god I didn’t bothered to type them e-mail to get this when they didn’t resupplied any of the stamp games I’ve “earned”…

Thanks @YQMaoski and @yoshirules as always!

4 Likes

Thanks! @YQMaoski :slightly_smiling_face: Never played this one. Since it’s a multiplayer game too that also rules since I don’t think I have very many! Another multi for my non repertoire which hopefully in time will become my repertoire. More games to play with my new friends! :grin:

4 Likes

Credit goes to @yoshirules for the heads up here… But hopefully you manage to have some fun with it. When I first played it, it was all bots, but with all of the recent give-aways, I hope there are enough people to get some more human players in.

3 Likes

How is all this stuff becoming free??

Life is grand.

5 Likes

:thinking: 2018: gaming (obviously) = communism ! :triumph:

onward comrade devs, you must foil ze capitalism :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

:rofl:

6 Likes

Thanks for letting me know. I can’t read :rofl: Proper thanks to @yoshirules Free stuff is always great! :grin:

5 Likes