Moving soon...

Sorry to not tell this earlier but I’m actually moving to a new house after decades of being on the same place. I’ll be going from a town to another in the same city with my father and we’ll do it a slow pace, moving some stuff there and then leaving other stuff to be moved later.

We’ll be moving to a place where the parents of my father live so we won’t be totally stranded. I hope that everything goes well and that this new place bring some fresh air and new hopes of better days.

I’ll be posting updates here and on my Twitter page since I’ll probably won’t have a PC to keep you informed about the status of my moving.

Wish me luck, and have a good week! :+1:

17 Likes

Exciting and stressful. Wish ye good luck and you can find some fun among the hard work

5 Likes

Good luck!

I have had a whole life of moving far distances every few years. You know what I learned? I had too much stuff every time!
I took pictures and video of every empty place before I left so that I could at least remember it. And I also threw a lot of stuff away. It’s nice to know I have my most important things with me.

I wish you well on starting fresh in your new home. :airplane::house:

4 Likes

Hope most of it is done now. Good luck :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

Thanks, @delenn13, so good to see you back! :hugs:

3 Likes

Just want to let you know that I may start moving at any moment during this week and I may stay without a PC for a good time. However I’ll let you updated through my phone, if possible.

5 Likes

We will be here when you get back so don’t worry about us. I hate moving. :nauseated_face:

4 Likes

So we moved some of our stuff today and we’ll do the rest tomorrow.
We had some issues, including my father deciding to stay a bit at our old house without almost anything to not leaving it empty and at the mercy of certain people try to invade and take it over. Yeah, needless to say he didn’t plan our moving through and he almost gave up of the idea during our moving.

Even my brother got mad at him because of it but other than this and other issues everything went fine. I’m still nervous but at least the first step is complete. But I learned the lesson: never do things by impulse or moved by emotions.

Will be posting some pics later.

2 Likes

good luck with your new house dude :slight_smile:

4 Likes

in my experience i moved 3 times with my mother (rest in peace ) and change the house is tiring

4 Likes

Well, this is my first time after living in the same place since I was born so I’m really clueless about moving, heh. But I learned many things today.

And thanks. Tomorrow it’ll be the second step and hopefully things will be easier for us.

3 Likes

Moving house is always stressful. Good luck.

4 Likes

Today we’ll spend one more day at our empty old house and tomorrow we’ll finally go to our new home. Below are some pics of our old place.

6 Likes

Well, today’s my first day on the house of the relatives of my father, and I feel like a fish out of the water, which 's making me nervous. It’ll take me some time to get used to but let’s hope for the best.

3 Likes

your house its looks like house in the forest haunted XD

5 Likes

Change is so weird for a while.

Maybe burn toast and feel more ar home? Tee hee.

3 Likes

We’ll complete our first week at here, and despite some ups and downs I’m starting to get used to this place, especially now that I’ve found my notebook where I’m writing one of my stories.
It’ll still take me at least a month to finally call this place home, though, and I’m all for it.
Anyway, I hope that I finally get my PC back and running on the next weeks and if don’t I have my notebook and phone to not let anxiety sink in.

Have a good weekend, and stay safe!

4 Likes

Just keep moving and setting up stuff until it’s YOURS!!! Just takes some time and patience.

You have a nice weekend too. It’s our 24th anniversary Sunday. Taking a drive out to the park. It’s closed but you can still walk in.

3 Likes

I finally have my PC back and running today but without a proper internet connection. I’m using my phone as a router to access it by the time being so I can download some stuff and play a few games. On Monday we’ll buy a Wi-Fi adapter so I can connect to my new home’s wi-fi, which we’ll setup soon.

Got so much stuff to update on my PC but this will have to wait. Anyway, have a good weekend! :wink:

3 Likes

Good to hear things are starting to come together. :hugs:

2 Likes