Monument Valley Android App Free at Google Play Store

I can’t find the restrictions or how long it will last. It’s usually $3.99. I do know it is for Canada. Sorry. All I can say is …TRY IT!

Monument Valley

"In Monument Valley you will manipulate impossible architecture and guide a silent princess through a stunningly beautiful world.

Monument Valley is a surreal exploration through fantastical architecture and impossible geometry. Guide the silent princess Ida through mysterious monuments, uncovering hidden paths, unfolding optical illusions and outsmarting the enigmatic Crow People."

15 Likes

Oh. Monument Valley is amazing. Gotta go tell friends now :wink:

5 Likes

This is one of my favorite mobile games of all time!

I am going to play it again just for old time sake!

@delenn13, thank you!

2 Likes

I’ve heard great things about this game, too bad I don’t have a device to play it on. The offer appears to be available to me as well though, so not Canada only.

4 Likes

Monument Valley and it’s mini-expansion are two of the highest rated games in history, along with the most awards, and widest audiences (can let my 4yo little cousin or my 94yo grandma play, both love). It’s simple puzzle game at its best.

3 Likes

cool thank you :3

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up! Been thinking about buying this game for some time but always ended up getting other games. Heh.

2 Likes