Monster Hunter World

Sup, does anyone know where can I get MHW for a bit lower price other than steam? If you do, help a brother out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

u might want to check out the steam winter sale, which should start in a couple of hours…

4 Likes
5 Likes

Ohhh…didn’t know steam sale is about to start in a few hours tho…tnx for dat

3 Likes

Winter Sale will start on Steam soon, if the deal is bad for you, check Gamesplanet, Humblebundle or Greenmangaming. They almost always have deals on Monster Hunter: World.

2 Likes

if you care about those that make the games actually get their money, don’t support grey markets or secondhand sites -and always just buy from an authorized retailer
… otherwise you might as well just pirate a game and potentially actually save developers money compared:man_shrugging:

6 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

stop, supporting, g2a… :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

8 Likes

I know it’s not the best way to go but you must think about those who actually have trouble coughing up the money to buy a good new game they like. Not everyone can afford the real full price and pirating is just not cool when it comes to games unless you’re 100% broke :man_shrugging:

Posting deals on other sites is totally fine, but please don’t link to/promote G2A, Kinguin, or other grey market sites.

6 Likes

Copy that Sir! My bad. :speak_no_evil:

1 Like

No biggy!

3 Likes

please read the article… depending on how X bunch of those scumbacks on grey markets gets their keys, it actually costs devs money, and in such case it’s actually better for you to pirate until you can buy from a legit retailer/when sale price gets affordable enough

i know it often sucks with prices/having to wait for a good sale (i’m a penny pincher myself), but after becoming aware of how a vast portion of sellers on grey markets (and even secondhand retailers like instantgaming, cdkeys dot com, gaming dragons, etc) operates, i just can’t think of them as valid options. Especially when we get so many and frequent sales or bundles from all the legit retailer options we have

5 Likes