Mix-n-Match Bundle at GMG

https://www.greenmangaming.com/mix-n-match/

There are some good titles there, $5 for 5 games. This deal probably won’t last long, so I hope that anyone who tries will get what they want!

EDIT:
I took screenshots of the game choices so you have an idea…

15 Likes

Appreciate the heads up!

4 Likes

why is it that I always want to buy Warband even though I bought it three times over on two platforms? :laughing:

Thanks for posting this! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I have a spare steam key for Warband if you want it. :wink:

3 Likes

Anyone know when the deal will end? Or does no-one know?

2 Likes

There’s probably not a time limit, but a key limit for each. I imagine soon we will see some games being crossed off as being sold out.

3 Likes

savings
That’s some decent savings eh.
I actually wanted Cloudbuilt and ADR1FT so it worked out pretty good. Also grabbed War Tech Fighters, Beat Cop and Lego Batman.:ok_hand:t4:

2 Likes

I have a feeling this one will be quite good… of all of them.

2 Likes

Wow thanks for sharing this i have been wanting to play this war of mine for awhile now and this looks like a good way to get it

2 Likes

I mean all Lego games are just the same but it’s fairly good, I played it on 360 10 years ago.

3 Likes

Fair, I meant that Lego games have some insidious dark energy that seems to make me play them waaay longer than most other platformers. I don’t think I have replayed levels as many times or spent as much time in the overworld as I did for Lego Starwars or Lord of the Rings in any other game.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Wow, really? I’ve got a brother that I’d love to surprise with a copy of it for x-mas, it’d be way awesome! :astonished:

(now I kinda feel like I gotta say why I bought it so many times lol twice for myself, GOG (because at the time it ran better on Linux) & Steam & once for a friend lol)

2 Likes

@eliaviaene, I am in contact with support right now about that Killing Floor Complete Pack, because I just got the base game…

If you haven’t paid yet, you might want to pick another game or buy it and open a ticket for yourself…

2 Likes

Ah I thought you implied that you didn’t like Lego games, my bad. Yeah they’re alright, not usually my thing but they’ve always been good time wasters. Especially when you want something simpler for the younger brothers.

3 Likes

I played through the Harry Potter lego games on Playstation. I thought that exactly, good for sitting around and doing something casual, but was too much time and I got kind of sick at looking at lego characters and pieces after so many hours… I also played the lego Lord of the Rings games on Wii, that was fun too, but back when I had a bit of extra time on my hands.

3 Likes

oww man -.- I just bought it and indeed got the same thing. KF 1 & KF 1 Mod: Defense Aliance 2.

That’s so uncool tho…
Wish I had seen your warning before I payed :man_shrugging:t2:

“open a ticket”? at the greenman store? any directions? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Scroll to the bottom of the page and click here.

I picked the option saying basically I had an issue activating a game key. I wrote a little blurb about how the advertised game was the KF Complete bundle but I only got the base game.

etc etc, whatever you want to write in there will help. You will also need to copy and paste your key over.

3 Likes

Thanks, got some screen shots in there and a lil ‘blurb’ :stuck_out_tongue:

Hope this turns out alright and not with dissapointment.

If it’s not too much too ask, let me know if you got the Complete Pack whenever or maybe a refund?

:peace_symbol:

Just saw the in my Steam Inventory are 2 “Guest Passes” for KF1 that allow full access to the game for a limited time. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

yeah, I got those two guest passes as well… now I have 4 of them… lol

3 Likes