Missed a coin

I somehow missed yesterday’s free coins when Superhot was on sale, even though I did buy the deal. Is there any way to retroactively get my streak back? Could the purchase get me credit for the coin click?

5 Likes

now that actually sounds like an intriguing idea
i wonder if Chrono would go for it. Since it could be mutually beneficial

2 Likes

That does sound like a good idea, and it got me thinking of another option. I wonder if they would be able/willing to add the ability to buy, with coins, some form of streak forgiveness so you could get your streak back if you missed a day or two, or bank a couple days of being able to miss if you know there’s something coming up that might cause you to miss.

3 Likes

Chrono should make it so that you automatically collect the coin if you purchase the daily deal - even if you don’t click the coin icon.

3 Likes

and add extra bonus coin to purchase too
( i actually thought that was how you got the bonus in the beginning lol)

3 Likes

Sure, why not :smile:

I’m actually surprised Chrono isn’t using coins to incentivize purchases. Imo, there should be some reward for those who buy the daily deal. I would even go so far as to reserve the greatest rewards (i.e. the legendary chest reward) for those who make a series of purchases in a given month. But who am I to question Chrono’s business strategy?

But wouldn’t that mean that a free-to-play game would go pay-to-win? :thinking:

2 Likes

https://206.81.1.216/t/proposal-to-make-coins-more-consumer-friendly/5382/20?u=nebula7

5 Likes

4 Likes