Minion Masters -- Scrat Infestation DLC (Still Going On)

Get Minion Masters - Scrat Infestation DLC

I do not see this posted anywhere, but I just saw this and claimed it for myself. I imagine it’s valid for the next half day or so, it says Free Before June 9, 2021. Not sure how long it will last exactly, since there’s not a count-down:

Go to the store page and claim the free DLC, as it says here in the screenshot, not sure when they will end it:

15 Likes

Thanks @YQMaoski :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

Thanks @YQMaoski I like when you can add to account and not have to redeem in game. I do enjoy playing it, but I’m really bad at Minion Masters. eheh

6 Likes

Thanks @YQMaoski :sparkles: :dizzy: :sparkles:

I show that I grabbed this 5 days ago, but I can’t remember doing it or where I got it, LOL. :first_quarter_moon_with_face:

4 Likes

Maybe in check Steam news (for a change). I did that for like the first time this year. :rofl:

5 Likes

/Climbs into the boat with @Danacscott :rofl:

I can’t count the times I have done that.

5 Likes

I thought it would be done by now, but I just checked the store page for the DLC price and it’s still 100% off. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You can always check the exact date/time on SteamDB.
This one ends 10 June 2021 – 16:00:00 UTC

6 Likes

Another free DLC for Minion Masters available Jan 6 - Jan 13 2023

4 Likes

Thanks @eliaviaene :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes