• Skimmed
  • Chocolate
  • Strawberry
  • Banana
  • Other

0 voters

Edit: Added a Poll

2 Likes

Chocolate isnā€™t an option? What kind of choice is this?

10 Likes
1 Like

I guess it wouldnā€™t really matter in my opinion, it all kinda tastes the same.

2% here. Just use milk for cooking or in my coffee. Plus he has high cholesterol. Supposed to use skim but I just canā€™t do itā€¦tastes like water.

But I love thisā€¦

Added: Milk Rap Video.

1 Like

d) Yogurt.

iā€™m sorry, but if you arenā€™t eating your coco puffs :ghost: with double cream in the morning youā€™re clearly doing something wrong! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
that, or ymer med drys (makes a real weird coffee tho)

Choccy miuk :custard:

Chocolate milk is the one true milk

PS: There is a poll option, click the gear on the far right of the post editing bar. :wink:

• See
  • A
  • Poll

0 voters

2 Likes

But with a poll you donā€™t get responses you didnā€™t already foresee, like this one: Filmjƶlk.

1 Like

G: 2% Chocolate Milk using Swiss Chocolate mixed with 1/3 cup of evaporated milk from Italy. Mixed by lightly shaking, not stirred.

@Fraggles I think if there isnā€™t an option to edit the poll, then just simply make a choice: Others/comment below. Thatā€™s good enough.

Anw my favorite is corn milk, absolutely delicious and really good for our health.

Banana milk! :slight_smile:

g) Almond.

I donā€™t tend to drink tea or coffee and I put cream in my hot chocolate so I donā€™t drink milk that muchā€¦
But Iā€™ve had blueberry muffin flavour milk and although it sounds weird itā€™s actually really nice :yum:

B and E

I guess (g) otherā€¦since you donā€™t have Almond, Coconut, Cashew, Soy, Rice in that orderā€¦etc. I love chocolate/strawberry milk too but they both have a ridiculous amount of sugar so Iā€™ve not had them sinceā€¦2013? Even then, it was chocolate Silk milk, delivered in a ā€œjingly truckā€ roadside vendor from Pakistan. ā† THAT was the best milk ever.