Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Cheerful Holidays, Fröhliche Weihnachten, Cool Kwanzaa, Festive Saturnalia, Season's Greetings

… and a Happy New Year :christmas_tree::fireworks::confetti_ball:

stay safe folks, hope y’all have a good Tuesday or whatever wherever you roam

Careful on the overeating and roast carving, watch out for vampires and snowman ambushes, and all-around have a great year’s end in the last week of December

PS. safety goggles on if you are staring up at the sky watching for rogue snowflakes :+1:

30 Likes

Happy Holidays @Gnuffi :wink:

15 Likes

Happy holidays but I never do the traditional stuff for the day. Bah humbug! :heart:

14 Likes

Yup, whatever it is that you celebrate during these days, enjoy and try to remember that family is family, love them however they are even if they bust your balls because you dont have kids yet >.> I see you aunt.

16 Likes

Happy holidays y’all <3

14 Likes

Happy holidays everyone :evergreen_tree:

13 Likes

How could you forget…

FELIZ NAVIDAD

C’MON EVRYONE LET’S SING

FELIZ NAVIDAD
FELIZ NAVIDAD
PROSPERO AÑO Y FELICIDAD

head bobs aggressively until fish bowl falls off

13 Likes

Always one of my favorite Christmas songs!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone! And again, stay safe! Lots of ice and fog around in the northern hemisphere this time of year.

10 Likes

Merry Christmas to all. Thank you all for being YOU :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Now for SANTA BOSS music…

And a bit of Crazy music…

9 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone! Or whatever you celebrate. Gonna be saying this now since Christmas day I probably won’t be able to reply.

8 Likes

giphy%20(1)

10 Likes

Merry Christmas!

8 Likes
7 Likes

Wishing you all a very scary solstice.

Found a lovely group of people recording a whole host of christmas carols with lovecraftian themes.

Whole playlist for anyone interested

11 Likes

That’s so cute.

8 Likes

This is what I’m talking about. Halloween All Year. :stuck_out_tongue: Thank you, @Fraggles, my holiday cheer went up considerably. ^^

6 Likes

Ah yes, I’ll be enjoying a chilly 16C tomorrow. (60F). For reference of how cold it’s supposed to be, it snowed 5" (13 cm) on the 15th.

7 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone

7 Likes

MERRY CHRISTMAS CHRONO FRIENDS!

May you have a very happy holiday filled with joy, laughter and good memories.

8 Likes

Merry Christmas!

(it’s literally 39 degrees Fahrenheit here and it’s so depressing)

5 Likes