Memes, Memes Everywhere

:warning: {{ Seizure Warning }} :warning: There’s some flashing in the video, so be aware. Sorry for the delay.

16 Likes

monday

13 Likes

see, stuff like that is why it’s desperately vitally important i can click and give more than 1x coin like. So brilliantly fitting right there @Fraggles
*spams the like button

12 Likes

I’m lost. Can someone explain? haha r/OutOfTheLoop

@Gnuffi help me bro

9 Likes

It’s a wonderful realm where heroes of both might and magic roam and where everyone looks forward to Mondays.

10 Likes

11 Likes

Ok but like… what game is this? hahaha I’m feeling really stupid right now :poop: :joy:

10 Likes
10 Likes

OoOoOooOoOoh…

thank you, bro. I see it now.

Here’s a meme for us to get back on track:

11 Likes

expand it

11 Likes

quite the insult towards daft punk, kek

10 Likes

Need to get me a plane…

5 Likes

wait so closing apps makes the battery drain faster? Is it the process of closing the app or having the app closed I wonder

6 Likes

“franchise become stagnant ?:thinking:: spends millions of dollars “inventing” new features for improved gameplay & realism”

*invents concept that’s existed for decades… -and has nothing to do with the core game :man_facepalming: :confounded:

9 Likes
PS. the real/"original" insanity

9 Likes

In the companies’ defense, I seem to remember all of those games making lots of money, and I’m pretty sure that’s something they don’t want changed.

10 Likes

maybe the real crazy is it’s not the companies, but the customers, that’s insane there ?:thinking: :crazy_face:

9 Likes

stop buying activision games and they’ll go away, like the bullies in high school who shit in your eyes. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have watchdogs because they were giving it away on their client.

I came here to see if there were any shooting star memes, I do not think there are, I will bless this thread.

11 Likes

Bullies in High-School poop in your eyes nowadays?

Things sure have changed since I was at school. They used to be content putting dog-poop in your bag but your eyes, that is some hardcore, next level pooping.

Wait… How do the bullied manage to stay still?

Sad%20Emoji%20wPoop%20Eyes%20TRANSback

I agree about Activision, don’t buy their games.

8 Likes

What the hell r u talking about? [edit: oh ok, lol, it’s @kylehayman361 with his psycho stories, rofl]

As if we needed more poop here…

6 Likes