Memes, Memes Everywhere

I merely mentioned PC because I had the 360 version and had no memory of lag or framerate issues, thus leaving aPC port as the only option xD

and dude, I just really don’t like destiny, not who made it, I just hate it, it’s boring, feels just like borderlands, which is boring. It’s nothing to do with the game I only played the demo for 1.

it’s like 2AM here you’ll have to wait for a response tomorrow or message me about it, I always want to talk, anyone can message me anytime :slight_smile: I will respond when I can. my tired mind alters and distorts what I put in text format for everyone to see, and when I wake up people cal me a hypocrite for long paragraphs like these, I don’t like doing them in the day cause they feel like a leture xD

(damn I typed that pretty fast for 2AM)

5 Likes

I can’t even read what you put the tet is blurring sorry mang

4 Likes

I completely understand what you mean about Destiny. It’s just that I see a lot of people jumping on the Warframe bandwagon (years late, I must add) just because Jim Sterling and countless others did. The fact that I’m calling praise for Warframe disingenuous says a lot about my sheer confusion with some of the ways online bandwagons act. Maybe I’m just out of touch. [adjusts fedora]

Anyway, you just kinda reminded me of that whole thing and invoked my textwally wrath. Nothing personal, I promise!

This is also a forum, so a message 10 hours after mine and seconds after makes no difference to me. It was cool talking to you, but in the words of Hulk Hogan…

4 Likes

I’m glad you thought so, thanks xD

nah night…

5 Likes

OMG, I’m not using the official Google Calendar App, says The Google Calendar Team

4 Likes

Casual Friday Sonic just strollin’
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/980112486237114368/pu/vid/720x720/8WUM2GljXAv21_hq.mp4
via https://twitter.com/FluffSociety/status/980112569003278336

(PS. reposted/ing @fraggles’s, because awesome, and i’m 3months late to the party as usual) :blush:
Sonic’s day off :smile:

via https://twitter.com/chanbanhi/status/953684678581551104

7 Likes
6 Likes

8 Likes

wahmen

6 Likes

:thinking:
… i don’t get it…? why doesn’t she just lift the dress up to sit? :thinking: :dizzy_face:
wohmengz, -we will never know :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

it’s not a dress, my dear Gnuffi, look again.

it’s like tiny shorts + top combination

romper examples for youuu

moar examples

fashion

9 Likes

so it’s a jumpsuit? :thinking: “for womanz”…

i, i, i…
:confounded:
please let me go home to mars where i (clearly) belong… :dizzy_face:

it’s like when i saw this

i was sure it had to be a joke… womenz paying 2300$ for car mats to wrap around their butts :open_mouth:… i, i can’t even… :persevere:

PS. reading posts around about women and "fashion"wear and the sudden struggle to perform regular day to day tasks, like going to the bathroom,
why would anyone put themselves through that?!?! :dizzy_face: surely no dress is worth such hassles… :exploding_head:… what happened to pants and a T :thinking: :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

Maybe the real question is why would we push that sense of fashion onto other people. There are women out there cutting off their pinkies in order to fit into Stilettos.

They do it because that’s what fashion demands of them. Your question is sincerely not that hard to answer, especially when you’re a woman.

Eighty-seven percent of women have had foot problems from wearing uncomfortable or ill-fitting shoes such as high heels, according to the American Podiatric Medical Association.

Deming used to love wearing heels and sandals, until it became too painful for her to wear them for more than a few minutes.

“I was having calluses, and just, all sorts of problems with my left foot. And there finally was a solution. There’s never been a solution before,” said Deming.

A few toes on her left foot were longer than the others, making that foot an entire size larger than her right foot. The solution: A surgical procedure cutting off about a centimeter of her second toe.

Now, with a shorter toe, Deming said she can’t wait to go shoe shopping.

“I’ve never felt this good about something I’ve done,” she added. “If it’s vain, it’s vain.”

Source.

8 Likes

Thanks, now I want to watch The IT Crowd again.

6 Likes

yea but that’ doesn’t really answer the why, just that/what people are willing to (which have always pondered me regarding high-heels especially)
the fact that we can make stilettos, that wouldn’t crush a foot, or regular shoes for that matter, that could easily be actually “foot shaped” so our feet would fit without discomfort boggles my mind… it’s like “normal” shaped shoes would be ugly because we’re conditioned to shoes having to be damn near dagger pointed (i’ve had sneakers that were strangely “pointed” too)
but also with handbags, lugging around what amounts to a 2week vacation bag (which isn’t great for the back) baffles me, since we invented pockets!.. (i know i know tons of womens wear don’t include pockets for some reason, but you guys also decide to have a track suit, steering wheel and 1½ books in that thing too -for everyday walks)…
and why so many of either, some that never gets used, and and… :dizzy_face:
one thing is the “imposed” sense of fashion wear that we have… but how and why so many women voluntarily chose to submit themselves to what amounts to borderline torture is too confusing to me… hell foot binding was outlawed!, but today you voluntarily jump in a pair of pumps, and are happy to pay half a months salary for them too even, if the right name is painted on the side…
womens fashion have always and will continue to astound me to the end of time… :confounded: -i mean they’ve gotten away with sending models down the runway wearing literal garbage… :exploding_head: :dizzy_face: :man_facepalming: :confounded:

4 Likes

Back to more general, contextless memes, free nickels for whoever can guess the source on this one:
ITLLCOSTYOUANICKEL

4 Likes

:thinking: “Nickelback” ? :man_shrugging: :smile:

4 Likes

Small hint: This one’s scummy.

3 Likes

My mom can barely feel when I touch the sole of her feet, I don’t understand why she still wears high heels to go to work.

Also, humans created abominations like these:

If you wanna see the results of wearing such things google Lotus Feet, won’t post here cause it might shock some people. It’s was a chinese tradion for wealthy families.

6 Likes

Lotus feet are a little different because nobody pretended they were a good thing. They had the sole [heh heh] purpose of handicapping feet so that it would be hard to stand for long periods of time. It’s more commonly known as “footbinding.”

On the topic of that one meme, I’ll probably spoil it in 24 hours.

5 Likes