Mega Bundle 2

Bundle

Well deserved name, a huge lineup of decent games, I can recommend SPACECOM if you like strategy games, simple and challenging title, I haven’t play Space wolf yet but if you’re wondering what it’s about, its a deck builder/turn-based game inside the Warhammer 40k universe

Also if someone buys the bundle and don’t want Mater Spy, I would like to request it if there’s no problem

12 Likes

That is a lot of games for 3€. Anomaly is a pretty good tower defense type game but other than that WH40K deckbuilding game I don’t think there’s much for me in this one.

3 Likes

if someone gets a spare copy of guts and glory, I’d like that if possible, but not enough to buy the whole bundle :joy:

5 Likes

Thanks @Donluis524 :sparkles: :dizzy: :sparkles:

Your should remove /es/ from your link (that is the Spanish page). Here is the English page:
https://www.fanatical.com/bundle/mega-bundle-2

EDIT: Looking further at the bundle, I see enough games I’d like, or that my nephew wants, that I’ll buy the bundle, and have a few titles left over to give away here …

:zap: If anyone wants any of these games, just ask. First come, first serve:

• Clutch … [GONE]
  • Hyperdrive Massacre - [GONE]
  • Four Sided Fantasy - [GONE]
  • Quantum Replica … [GONE]
  • Gift of Parthax - [GONE]
10 Likes

Free-takers today so sloth :grinning:
Check PM

6 Likes

Thanks, @Donluis524 :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Gonna check it out later…May buy :thinking:

4 Likes

No posts or PM’s yet. Gonna go have dinner, be back later. :railway_track:

3 Likes

Notifications don’t working for PMs right now. Check manually :sunglasses:
Homer_Simpson_001

5 Likes

Since it doesn’t seem like too many people are biting I wouldn’t mind taking Quantum Replica off your hands if it’s still available. It looks interesting enough and I do like stealth games. Thank you.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot. I did not know that. I really liked the old website a lot better. I got your PM and replied. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I have to leave for 30 minutes, I’ll send it when I get back.
EDIT: Okay, check your PM. Enjoy! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I own 16 out of the 20. :crazy_face:

4 Likes