Master Artist Enter the Gungeon Giveaway

yo everybody, i’m giving away a copy of Enter the Gungeon on Steam cuz it’s such a great game.

There’s only one rule: u must have the title of Master Artist on this very forum :smirk:

21 Likes

OMG, looks like we have a winner

it’s @Inferry wow! congrats and well done! :open_mouth:

and look at that, they made this great drawing just to commemorate the occasion, ty so much @Inferry, rly appreciate it

pls accept my Steam friend request so i can gift u the game (here’s hoping we don’t get cucked by regional restrictions [just thought about that now :confounded:])

have i told u how much i love this drawing btw? lol

i rly do, i even thought of using it as my background, and i might even do that

[edit: and now i actually did, lol]

15 Likes

@ohko sorry to say but someone did a better giveaway than yours. :upside_down_face:

10 Likes

Whoa pump the brakes there, @coralinecastell. Is one giveaway better than another? What kind of value system are you using? What example are you setting for the children? :sweat_smile:

M00 teach me how to rig giveaways like a pro.

tell me

12 Likes

omg, look at the sore loser here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

btw, not one of my giveaways has ever been decided by fate, except maybe the very first one i ever did, i usually just pick a winner or ask some family member to help me pick, and the decision of who wins can thus depend on varying factors as well, as it is never exactly clear what the winning condition would be either, but i wouldnt call them rigged by any means, not even this one, not my fault u didnt get that custom title which i totally randomly chose based on nothing but the direction of the wind, or something like that

@Inferry won fair and square through a combination of pure skill, talent, and a bit of luck

in any case, i think we all agree @ohko is the king of the giveaways :smiley:

10 Likes

/me takes notes :memo:

mhm mhm :face_with_raised_eyebrow: mhm this is all makes sense now…

:joy: :joy: :joy:

y’all are too funny.

btw, Enter the Gungeon is a good game. Play it!

10 Likes

Oh my, lucky me, how could this be?
I don’t even remember hearing about this.

Oh well, who am I to look a gifted horse in the mouth ¯_(ツ)_/¯

ans sorry for the late reply, I pretty much went to sleep right after the last message

6 Likes

Amusingly when I was a kid, I miss-heard that saying as: “Never kick a gift horse in the mouth.”
Always thought it was a very odd thing to be warned against.

3 Likes

very sound advice as well if you ask me, cuz horses can kick back

2 Likes

hope u like it dude :smiley:

gift sent

3 Likes

I think this is the “bestest” giveaway EVER :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Thanks, @M00 :+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3:

For @Inferry

Bet you can do a better drawing. :thinking:

5 Likes