Mark Used Keys

I have recently bought 4 keys for a game, but I would be nice to be able to mark which key I have used. Maybe you could add a tick box besides every key, or make me able to sort keys into used and unused.

8 Likes

That’s a great suggestion Kejser! We’ll add to our to-do list. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes, I would definitely like this to be implemented. It would also be nice if there was a little button to reveal each key so they aren’t just plainly visible. That would also help with tracking which ones have been (likely) used.

3 Likes

Indiegamestand does this for you, and this would be a good idea here as well.

1 Like

Noted!

2 Likes

+1 for this, the keys shouldn’t be instantly visible after purchase.

+1 for this, this is quite a basic functionality that is available on most key seller sites. Especially on the better ones.

(sorry for necro)

2 Likes

I have beat our first and second best developers into submission, we’ll work on getting this out soon. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

4 Likes

@lonin Hey, when will this roll out? I bought a couple of keys and have no clue which ones I used. So this would be a handy feature for the future.

1 Like

We ran into some complications with this with how our current key page is built, so we’ve been sitting on the feature until we have more time to circle back to it. I know that’s not the answer you want to hear, but the best timeline I could give right now is hopefully by the end of the year.

6 Likes

if you could reverse engineer how humble bundle did that “claim” button on their page that would be lucrative to people of this mindset, I was quite happy with copy and pasting, to be honest xD