make some sort of notifications

to new games in coin shop
i have 17k and i’m losing good games everytime

1 Like

There ARE notifications, the site asks you if you want to enable them. There’s also a news letter you can sign up for and there’s always a thread posted to the forum whenever new games are added.

Finally they’re on a very predictable schedule of every other Friday a little while after the new deal goes live. But maybe you’d like me to call you personally and tell you about it as well?

16 Likes

I don’t like answering the phone, do you do voicemail instead?

6 Likes

No, you’d probably end up blaming me for missing a deal because you didn’t check your voice mail in time.

9 Likes

I enabled notifications but last time I got the notification, one of the 2 games was already sold out :frowning:
It’s like 2 hours after it comes out that I receive the notifications :2nd_place_medal:

1 Like

Yea, the notifications are about 30 minutes late, but beyond notifications and telling you every two weeks new deals come out, there’s not much more I think they can do to give you a better warning.

2 Likes

Fireworks :fireworks:, maybe??? Smocke signals :no_smoking:???

Edited for SPELLING!!! The President used it TWO times. So It Has To Be Correct…

4 Likes

That would be great if you could send me a text message once new games arrive :smiley:
That’s so kind of you to offer!

6 Likes

That would be sooo nice. Please put me on your calling list…:thinking:

6 Likes

i could do a post-it note on the fridge ? … not really sure how much it would help tho :thinking:

6 Likes

Can’t you just send me a beeper?

2 Likes

I miss the steam reminder bot that @RumbleFrog made, not that I need notifications it was just neat.

2 Likes

For only 50,000 coins, I will personally call you once new shop games are live.

5 Likes

Well since no one bothered to give me their phone number I’m not going to be calling anyone.

New coin shop game though!

Not even going to @ anyone out of spite.

4 Likes

I’ve never heard of ‘anyone out of spite’ around here. cool username though…

1 Like

Now I’m tempted to go and make such an account under risk of being banned for multiple profiles :q

1 Like