Lottery 2: Banner Saga 2, Frostpunk, Dreamstones, Life Is Strange, Furi, and ...

:grapes::corn::broccoli::tomato::melon::watermelon::first_quarter_moon:

This is real epic of you to do all of these giveaways

4 Likes

not sure if i can joy this lottery

but i would like to test my luck
:broccoli: :peach: :eggplant: :pear: :mushroom: :strawberry: :first_quarter_moon:

2 Likes

:cherries: :avocado: :melon: :kiwi_fruit: :grapes: :mushroom: :last_quarter_moon:

Thanks for the lottery!

4 Likes

:strawberry::broccoli::tangerine::eggplant::grapes::pear::first_quarter_moon:

4 Likes

Thanks for the lottery again and thanks to those who are supplying the games! Good luck everyone! :grin:
:grapes: :eggplant: :kiwi_fruit: :melon: :pineapple: :watermelon: :last_quarter_moon:

3 Likes

Thanks for entering @chronicleops. In order to qualify for entry, you just need to participate in some of the other threads before the lottery ends. You have a two (2) days to make two (2) more posts in non-giveaway threads :fairy:

This qualification aims to shift a take (me) mentality towards a give (we) mentality. Weā€™re happy to host giveaways but we ask everyone to contribute to what makes our community great. You might not have games to give away, but everyone has something to offer ā€“ maybe share your unique perspective or an insight on something thatā€™s influenced you.

:pray:

6 Likes

:pear::potato::kiwi_fruit::tangerine::grapes::avocado::full_moon:
Not 100% sure if this is the right way to enter

3 Likes

:cherries: :lemon: :pineapple: :peach: :broccoli: :grapes:
:first_quarter_moon:

I see, you crafted this one specially for me, account just over a week old and I have 2 posts :joy:

2 Likes

dunno bout that but every once in a :new_moon: i do harvest my :eggplant: and :coconut: fields so i can make my famous :kiwi_fruit: and :mushroom: soup and :potato: :pineapple: cake for dessert. youā€™re all invited.

tnx for the lottery and gl all!

5 Likes

Actually itā€™s for all of the people that have been on the boards for a long time and only post in the giveaway threads. I explained it a little more in this reply to @chronicleops, just above.

Thanks for entering @Doomy. Iā€™m sure youā€™ll find something else you can share with us before the end of this lottery :bread: :duck:

4 Likes

I really like your entry @sluz :+1:

So much that I think it might be a fun requirement to have entrants tell a story using the emojis provided. I might test this out in the next round :thinking:

5 Likes

I found it interesting but wasnā€™t sure if it qualified so I left it to you :laughing:

1 Like

well tnx, it just felt natural to include them ingredients to showcase a few of my lovely, albeit unusual recipesā€¦

5 Likes

I went to great lengths to remove ā€œrulesā€ from the contest, even though there are still some things that can deny entry. As long as the How to enter section is followed, thereā€™s no rule saying your post canā€™t contain other things :fairy:

As for @rzeznikā€™s entry, well, Iā€™d wish for him/her to ā€œfixā€ it, but I suppose I didnā€™t make a ā€œruleā€ stating only the emojis can be used for entry. Itā€™s one of those things where you think one would see the other dozens of entries and learn through observation, but who knows? :woman_shrugging: :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

:pineapple::cherries::peach::grapes::coconut::strawberry: :new_moon:

Gotta say thatā€™s pretty cool idea thoā€¦
But hey what if we all choose the same stuff in the same orderā€¦ :joy:

3 Likes

Score ties are resolved by entry timestamp ā€“ an earlier entry will score higher :fairy:

But yeah, I really donā€™t foresee people making that kind of coordinated effort :laughing:

3 Likes

Now this is too unique not to tryā€¦

:carrot::lemon::corn::potato::pear::mushroom::full_moon:

Thanks for the opportunity to see something new!

3 Likes

:lemon::pear::grapes::peach::pineapple::watermelon::full_moon:
Thanks for another giveaway!!:full_moon_with_face:

3 Likes

:watermelon: :grapes: :tangerine: :tomato: :lemon: :kiwi_fruit: :first_quarter_moon:

I want furi or frostpunk :c

-Soulknigth1555-

2 Likes

Good luck everyone!

:mushroom::avocado::mushroom::avocado::mushroom::avocado::full_moon:
i love the avocado salad :sweat_smile:
(iā€™m just going to fake enter :stuck_out_tongue:)

3 Likes