lost my coins

I have lost about 1000 coins last week what should I do?

2 Likes

Did you check the washing machine? Sometimes I leave mine in pants’ pockets.

More seriously, look at your coin history. Are you sure you lost those coins?

13 Likes

*…in other words, technically speaking, that account was literally made today.

6 Likes

it could easily be the same account, since forum and main site accounts are “different” in activation
the forum “join date” only counts from when you actually log in to the forum for the first time, -something i didn’t know when i got my “membership/anniversary” badge, thinking i’d get it sooner than i did, but it only counted from my actual forum login/join date, not when i joined the “main page”/made my first purchase :man_shrugging:, that’s just how the discourse system is integrated here

to @mohebelnaby, i’m a bit curious as to what you mean exactly?
lost coins “how”?, do you mean you missed chest?, you think had X coins and now have “less coins” somehow? or do you have a “minus 1000 coins” in your coin log that you don’t agree with? :thinking:
just curious, since the coin log should display the in and out entries of coins :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

A great and most valid point, kind gnome sir. Sadly, because I personally joined same day with my accounts, I naturally assumed it was the same for others. By the way, aren’t you just the cutest lil’ Gedankenkontrolleur!?!

8 Likes

yes I am sure Ididnt buy any thing. I was like 6.555 and get more 1000 coins for the 14 day prize so I become like 7.555 two minutes I reloaded the site and my coins become 6.555 and in the Transaction History said that I get my prize . sorry about my terrible english XD

3 Likes

I was like 6.555 and get more 1000 coins for the 14 day prize so I become like 7.555 two minutes I reloaded the site and my coins become 6.555 and in the Transaction History said that I get my prize

2 Likes

seems strange, but should be easy enough to verify
just take your entire coin log and add all the bonus coins up and subtract any minus/purchases
i’m guessing it all turns out to add up in the end :+1:

4 Likes

Very easy to do using excel or a google spreadsheet. Just copy your coin table and make the spreadsheet add all the numbers together.

5 Likes

:thinking: that sounds suspiciously like witchcraft

like nature intended:
image -“updated for the modern accountant”
:joy:

4 Likes

I didnt buy any thing.

2 Likes

sorry but I am very weak in english could you explain to me how to solve my problem with simple words please

2 Likes

Hi @mohebelnaby what you need to do is send an email to help@chrono.gg. And tell them what you have said here.

That you didn’t buy anything and your points are missing. @lonin , @dusty or @frst will be happy to help you.

Your English is fine…:+1:t2:

6 Likes

@delenn13
thank you for your help and your polite words . I will send them an e-mail like you said

4 Likes

You most likely didn’t lose anything. There has been a bug for a while when reaching a Chest. When you click to open it, it adds about a 1000 coins more that you should have to the counter at the top (but not permanently). When you refresh the page, the correct amount is shown (without the extra coins). I’ve had that happen to me the last few times I got a Chest.

3 Likes

Did you report the bug? :bug:So the guys can swat it away. I haven’t experience that.:smile:

3 Likes

I dont think so couse I was checking my coins every day and I was about to buy a game that cost 7500 but before I refresh the page I was 7450

I had sent an e-mail to the site , they didnt reply yet . but I am so glad its not a common issue so I shouldnt meet this again . thank you so much guys I realy appreciate your help

1 Like

I am sure you will hear from @lonin really soon. The Customer Service/Help is very good here.:joy:

1 Like

I’ll respond today!

4 Likes