loot play in the uk

saw the lootplay link on main site but says they don’t deliver to my country in the uk (odd cause it looks like its digital codes) just wanting to check if this is delibirate or mistake.

5 Likes

Unfortunately, the region restriction is out of our hands, but we’re working on clarifying that on our messaging and opening it up to other regions in the future. Apologies!

7 Likes

are the regional restriction because of a specific game not being available in Europe? And if not, then why are there regional restrictions on a digital games bundle at all, this is kinda silly.(not to mention stupid, since you just restrict your customer base)
Not saying it’s your fault, but whoever thought of this should think again.

4 Likes

Same in Germany, but just wanted to say… Crossing Souls. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

It’s cuz of regional price differences and different rates in the value of international moneys; it’s the same on Steam; I can buy every single game for anyone in the US or whoever else uses dollars, but I can buy a lot less games for ppl who use Euros or GBP, and Denmark and Sweden (I guess all Scandinavian countries) particularly are very restricted in that matter for me.

5 Likes

/OutOfTheLoop sorry what are you guys talking about? :grimacing:

1 Like

Cool! Thanks so much. :hugs:

2 Likes

Apart from not delivering. The pricing on some of these bundles is quite questionable:

“The premium crate experience! Taking the excellence of Loot Crate to the next level with a higher-caliber assortment of collectibles, apparel, home goods, and more. A $75+ value in every crate!”
Price: 78 euros per month = ~90 dollar.

2 Likes

COOL, a deal by Chrono that interests me aaaaaand it’s region locked, nvm

2 Likes

says it twice right on the page :slight_smile: unless maybe I am late and they updated the page since you looked at it?

2 Likes
  1. Change region flag in top Right to US
  2. Click Check Out button
  3. Profit???
1 Like

like this