Looking to trade SEGA Bass Fishing and Eastside Hockey Manager

So want to get the humble bundle but i already have bass fisher already. anyone want to trade for bass fishing and eastside?

5 Likes

I had the same dilemma, ended up activating my key anyway.

By the way, your post isn’t too clear, whether it be you have it and want to trade it for something else, or that you are looking to trade for it. Just FYI.

5 Likes

Thank you for the heads up hope the edit helped.

4 Likes

I’m still confused.

You have Bass Fishing and want something for it?

If that’s the case I would like Bass Fishing (don’t tell a certain someone I do) and I have some keys.

If that’s indeed what’s up, I can let you know what I have.

3 Likes

Of course you would, how could one resist~

4 Likes

Sorry, yes I have bass fishing and am looking to trade. What might you have?

2 Likes

puts on sunglasses and opens long black jacket in a shady way

I have never wrote them all down on the same place help me god

Wellll… I would be willing to trade you:

Black the Fall
HackyZack
Kingdom: New Lands
Action Henk
Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander (LIGHTSPEED EDITION)
JYDGE
Mini Metro
Crayon Physics Deluxe
Xenonauts
Wasteland 2: Director’s Cut - Standard Edition
Screencheat
Satellite Reign
Tattletail
Super Turbo Demon Busters!
Yesterday Origins
Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders
Kelvin and the Infamous Machine
Temple Escape
Snake 3D Adventures
Light of the Mountain
Forgotten Places: Regained Castle
Elementium
Rex: Another Island
Bonbon

Now, I don’t want Eastside, but my understanding is that it’s the same key for both. If that is the case and any of my games interest you, please pick any game(s) that you feel are worthwhile for both the games you are offering. I trust your good judgment. :blush:

2 Likes

JYDGE would be great!

3 Likes

Thanks @Thorknight for the successful trade!

4d33c259-4f6f-4629-99b2-712dbaa03485

Thus, I wanted to announce to everyone that I am now the newest member of @Truly 's evil fish-killing emporium of doom which hopes to cover the entire Earth with the dead scales of slayed bass and thrive in the waves of chaos and anguish that will ensue Happy Fish Emporium!

Please make sure to come by to try our famous Mediterranean Pan-Seared Bass with a Garlic and Pepper Medley! smiles excessively

7 Likes

wow that’s so weird, when i first activated mine it registered as “lime (ww)”, seeing your screenshot i had to check i actually got the right one, -and i see my license entry is now changed to match(and something sensible in name), phew :sweat_smile: :+1:

3 Likes