looking to trade for some of the chrono games (closed)

Got all 4 games so gonna close thread if I remember how.

6 Likes

That’s such a long list… gave me a headache. I didn’t spot anything I want, sorry.

Also, you have some games in there twice. Example: The Deed.

Good luck! :blush:

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve been buying pretty much every (all except VR or 100% repeats really) IG, gogo, otaku, bunch of keys etc bundle for past several months. So some games I have a few copies of. Sometimes I buy fanatical bundles too but I hold them to higher standards since I can’t cheap group buy them.

2 Likes

You could do something like this:

The Deed (x2)

:blush:

3 Likes

If you would organize that list a little better (Alphabetical order maybe?) and I find something, I know I have an extra key for Hotline Miami somewhere.

1 Like

Yeah it would probably be better in alphabetical order but it would also take hours. Well maybe I can find some program to put it in order for me. Right now though its near 90 degrees here so I’m trying to do as little work as possible.

1 Like
4 Likes

Ok that’s super easy to use. Thanks. My lazyness in not doing it by hand finally paid off.

My list is now in alphabetical order.
https://www.steamtrades.com/trade/UnQFy/h-bunch-of-leftover-bundle-games-w-any-game-i-dont-have-updated-aug-3

2 Likes

Thank you so much. I would like 35MM.

I can trade you Rusted Warfare. I created an account on Steam Trades, but never used it before.

You want me to make you an offer there or do I PM you here? Let me know :blush:

3 Likes

Sure I will pm you the key in a min. Pm me back rusted warfare when your around.

Got Rusted Warfare thanks to coralinecastell.
Just missing these 3 now if anyone wants to trade me 1 of these:
Golf It 7500
Earthfall 7500
Hotline Miami 7500

4 Likes

Thanks for the swift trade, retro!

35MM is already downloading and, as a huge Tarkovsky nerd, I can’t wait to try it out. :blush:

Wish you luck getting the other games. :butterfly:

3 Likes

Just after midnight here and just got in, will try and parse your list after some sleep (if no one beats me to it :D)

2 Likes

So, I’m up for trading you all three (golf it, earthfall, hotline miami) in return for:
Plantera
Space Hulk Ascension
Stories: the Path of Destines

let me know if you want to trade here or on steam :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Awesome will find and pm you the keys in a min.
Got the other 3 games thanks to ZGold. Will close the thread if I remember how. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Thanks for the trade retro :smiley:

3 Likes