Looking for a new casual game.

Well did you try something like Super Hexagon or Bit Trip Runner?

lol now I remember…

Hey, at least the game is pretty long, right? This is the definition of mindless, literally.

P.S. that guy is hilarious.

1 Like

Bit Trip Runner is a great game. But you can’t listen to your own music because the soundtrack is essential to the gameplay. I also don’t think you can play using only the mouse.

Humble Jumbo Bundle 9 is on right now, and there is American Truck Simulator on Tier 3. Depends on your taste in games, this game can turn out relaxing or boring, but there is one thing for sure, driving a truck and listening to music are the best couple.

2 Likes

What about Pictopix?

4 Likes

Sorry been a bit busy around the space station here…

@Fraggles, you didn’t specify Steam or an actual download. That bundle I was talking abut earlier is back up for grabs…Actually, It’s a steal for $1.00US for just all the 7 Wonder and Luxor(Zuma like) games… I have most of these games as downloads so I thought I might as well get them for Steam too. Some of these have a relaxed mode which is great. If you don’t like TM’s or HOGs …give them away. I do know Reaxxion does not work on Win10.

Dollar Jumbo Bundle

For downloads, I have gotten most of my games from GGOTD for free because I don’t play them much. Do not buy from Big Fish unless you want to deal with a Game Manager/Mangler…which I hate. I have never bought from Playrix but From what I can see there is no GM. I Love any of the Fishdom Games…even the HOG one…Fishdom H2O: Hidden Odyssey. I did find Fishdom 3 a bit tedious after acquiring a few aquamarines because instead of having an auto feeder and cleaner…YOU have to clean the tank and feed the fish. It became too much like work and the fish are demanding…So I hardly play it now…because if I play it takes about 5 mins to do all the work and by then…I don’t even want to play.

I, also, liked the Rainbow Web games, 4 Elements games, and the Cradle games but Fishdom is my fav… The Fishdom games do have a relaxed mode and I think most of the others do too…Not positive: a bit of googling might answer that question.

2 Likes

I recently got dead age on the spooky horror bundle. thats an amazing chill game.

1 Like