Looking for a new casual game.

I recommend Slayaway Camp, previously featured in the Shop, and Rocket League (if you have a controller).

1 Like

Stardew Valley might be a good one. You will probably need to do a little planning in it but the game is pretty friendly towards whatever game you want to play. The music and writing and art style is good too.

1 Like

I second Stardew Valley

1 Like

I third Stardew Valley

1 Like

Well @Fraggles the people have spoken. Looks like Stardew Valley is your new nightly chill game. Enjoy! :smile:

1 Like

Just remember to go with Abigail, clearly the best girl.
Or Sam if you want a guy, he’s great.

Penny.

[quote=“kovec, post:27, topic:5757”]
Penny.
[/quote]I had two kids with her, but I wanted to go with Abigail so I had the witch remove all her memories of me and our kids. I later had her become my side girlfriend again.
Kind of fucked tbh. :ok_hand:

1 Like

@pricecomstock, @Whitishmink, @Zetura, wow you guys are so wrong. Stardew valley casual? relaxing? Abigail? She eats rocks ffs! Leah is clearly the best choice. With my farm and her cottage and forest areal we stand to own a large part of the land of the village and once we buy out Marnie to connect our assets we’ll be able to do pretty much anything with that space. That’s not even to mention her uncle is a member of the freaking Horadrim!

But no stardew valley is not a casual relaxing game, it’s a super intensive management title. You have 2 main resources to utilise perfectly every day in order to achieve the maximum payout in money and relationships. There are also achievements and unlocking things, but I’m counting those as means to an end to gain the other two through.

So every second you spend after waking up is CRUCIAL, every step you take out of the optimal path is a step wasted. Every tip of the watering can in the wrong spot is energy forever lost to entropy. You have to wake up every morning with a solid plan on what to do that day, the more detailed and strict the better your payout. But then you also have to pull it off. You have to know when and where people are going to be so you can plan your day, week, month ahead to take advantage of when things happens. Know which days are the best to visit various locations based on your needs.

No my friends, stardew valley is a nerve wracking game of walking the thinnest possible line of minute planning and execution.

It’s a really fun game though.

1 Like

CALL OF DUTY:BLACK OPS.

Totes what you’re looking for.

1 Like

Mark of the Ninja… TRAITOR!

This is the perfect game for you… DESERT BUS, baby.

1 Like

pheww… i was feeling so lonely, thinking what you wrote!

It is very relaxing unless you want everything done in one year, not really recommended. If you do it in two you can just take your time without thinking too hard.
And yeah Leah is okay, but she’s not anywhere near Abigails level(Abi likes Chrono Trigger so she’s obviously a good girl).

Slime Rancher

Beautiful game, very relaxing. Incredibly satisfying sound effects.

It’s first person, you walk around this planet you just bought and suck up slime ball creatures of different varieties with your fancy vacuum. You take them back to your ranch, feed them, and sell their poop money. You breed them by feeding different slime species a different slime’s poop. You take the money you make off poop and upgrade your ranch, buy fancier tools, etc.

There’s some micromanagment, the price of slime poop “plorts” fluctuates. But I’ve ignored the fluctuating of the plort market for the entire game and I don’t feel like I’m missing out. This game is one big calming colorful grind. And there’s a free demo.

2 Likes

Yes. So many yes!

1 Like

What’s the catch with this game? I’ve personally never played it, but I remember it being quite infamous.

@Fraggles I remember playing Stardew Valley this past Christmas, while also in game was Christmas and - oh, boy - the feels…

1 Like

I could explain it to you but if you have time, watch this instead. It will explain it better than I can and he will show you what the deal with it is.

I skipped the intro for you, lol.

Enjoy. Let me know what you think, if you wish?

2 Likes

To get the link to load in properly, remove the name from the address, leave the rest intact and it will show up for all to see.

EVERYONE! SEE THIS WORD!!! [quote=“apocapollo, post:35, topic:5757”]
managment
[/quote] is OUT!!!

Rule out control, handling anything that requires any brain work…or anything to do with WORK!!!

Like FARM or RANCH…see where we are going here…

He wants brainless, mindless …relaxing…soothing…

2 Likes