Looking for a missing Chronie

Done and done.

8 Likes

Well, she womandated that one…

7 Likes

Okay, a tiny part of me wanted this thread to be about me, it wasn’t, guess I’ll just go back to popping in when the mood strikes me. :smile:

Seriously though I wish I had time to be here like I use to, why are my time management skills so crap nowadays

13 Likes

What??? PMs don’t make you feel special enough? It worked for a while. I tried it on @m0n0 and we talked a bit in PMs but still a no show. :persevere:

10 Likes

No, if I have been missing for a day I expect you to show up at my house with a gift basket full of sweet goodies, crying and begging for me to come back.

Pfft! PMs! who do you think I am? Someone who feels really special inside when a stranger on the internet sends me a message saying they miss me and hope I’m doing well and offers me game keys? You must be new at this whole internet thing @delenn13

:kissing_heart:

10 Likes

Let me get my van…No “Stranger Danger” here…

Dibs on the champagne! :crazy_face::star_struck::revolving_hearts:

11 Likes

10 Likes

14 Likes

ROFL!!! Perfect! Good one, @Fraggles! :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

8 Likes

You almost made me spill my hot tea. Nice. :+1:

CrazR update:

(just so I can pretend to care about keeping threads, mine or anyone else’s, on-topic)

So, I’m a bit dumb.

By a bit I mean a lot.

I had CrazR friended on Steam this whole time but didn’t realize because he changed his username. :woman_facepalming:

GG, me. :rofl:

So basically this whole thread was pointless except for sign edits, crabs, silly vans, free sweets and @nebula7’s hurt feelings we love and appreciate you, please don’t be upset that we don’t say it enough.

I say it’s still a profit.

Thanks everyone for playing a dumber version of Sherlock Holmes (because no one is as smart in crime-solving as Sir Arthur’s creation) and solving the already-solved Mystery of The Missing Chronie.

missing%20chronie1

9 Likes

@coralinecastell
Yeah, I was thinking of PM’ing you about that.
crazrname

@harith is right though. Withholding info, because I’m evil. (totally not just because I forgot)

7 Likes

Selling the movie rights currently.

4 Likes