Looking for a copy of Spyro.

Heyo , lovely people!

If you , yes you , by a chance are not interested in/already own Spyro from this month’s Humble monthly hit me with a P.M and maybe we can work out some sort of trade?

5 Likes

Don’t mind me, someone forgot you get the early unlocks really early.

8 Likes

Yup.

4 Likes

hello, i am also looking to trade for a copy of spyro and crash bandicoot from this month humble bundle, ill offer steam game ride 2, message me if you are interested. Thank you.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Thanks to a kind person , lurking there in a shadows , i’ve got a copy . Thank you very much :wink:

5 Likes

I will also trade/am interested. PM me to chat.

3 Likes

i dont get this humble bundle thing :thinking:
so i pay 12$ for 1month subscription and u get crash trilogy & spyro trilogy & codww2, for ever?
because i love crash and spyro and this just sounds like a good deal?
can i still play those games after my subscription ends? any catches with automatic renewal?

sorry for the off topic reply on your post :zipper_mouth_face:

5 Likes

Yes you will get the games for ever, they’re yours. The subscription will renew automatically if you do not stop it, you do have a whole month in between charges so you just have to go through the 3-5 prompts they throw at you trying to dissuade you from stopping the sub. Then usually I make sure I also go and remove my CC number from my account as well, just in case.

You will also get 3-4 other titles that are unlocked at the end of the month. There’s a “trove” of random games that you only have access to while your subscription is active, but they’re DRM free downloads so anything you care to keep locally is yours to keep as well.

6 Likes

ok thanks, but for the end of the month games, in order to get them you will need to submit to the next month renewal? because I read that you have to cancel your subscription 1 wek before the new games come out in order to not be charged for that next mont or something? :confused:

either way I think i’ll just get those games for 12$ and then asap cancel the subscription :man_shrugging: :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

No when you go in and pay for a sub they will charge you the $12 right away and then at the end of the month you will get the rest of the games. Then next month’s package will be put up and you can either chose to get those games and be charged another $12 then or if you wait all month long it will automatically charge you and you’ll get the games. I don’t think there’s an earlier cut off than the point where all games are unlocked, but I don’t know for sure. Just make your mind up early and don’t let it sit for a month and a half. : )

6 Likes

This is definitely a good deal…you will get 4 or 5 MORE Steam games…plus you get the 60 + DRM free downloads in the Trove…

Here are SOME of the games IN the Trove right now…

5 Likes