Looking for a copy of Forced: Slightly Better Edition

Hey!
I looked at the coin shop and wanted to buy 2 copies of Forced for my friend and I to play, but realized that I can’t buy two copies of the same game.
If anyone is willing, I would be happy to trade anything in the coin shop (I am fine if you would prefer to wait for the next week’s options) for a Forced code.

Thanks in advance!

6 Likes

Do you have Heroes of Hammerwatch or (and I know this is a realllllyyy old one so probably not) SotS: The Pit

3 Likes

I will give you a copy. Send me your steam id so that i can add you on my steam.

Have a nice day

3 Likes

I don’t know how to send a message to you here,so add your steam profile in a reply here.I will add you on my steam and will send you the key through steam chat.

2 Likes

you can either click the user’s icon you wish to PM, when you click their icon you get a mini profile pop-out with a message button/icon in the right corner, that will direct PM that specific user

• you can also click your own profile icon top right corner of forum, and click the message/“envelope” symbol, and fill out a message there manually
  • or you can go all the way to your profile page and click the messages tab, and then the New Message button
2 Likes

His account is 3 days old, doesn’t have the message privilege yet.

4 Likes

^and there is that, -which i totally missed :man_facepalming: :confounded: :smile:
good catch fraggles :+1:

2 Likes

no it’s not, but anyways

Summary

i mean it’s not racist, lol, not that his account isn’t 3 days old

1 Like

I cant see a message button or icon on his profile

3 Likes

Also no option to send message from my profile either.

3 Likes

hold on @chambakkulamtachan and @caasiii i will help you out

3 Likes

yea like Fraggles mentioned your profile was still new (which i missed),
and the discourse forum format, that chrono uses, don’t let users PM until after few more days/getting “basic” status, something the creators of the Discourse system did to alleviate spam etc,
so would have to stick around a little longer, until your account “upgrades” from new to basic user level, in order to be able to interact more/have more features on the forum

Hope Pete managed to help you out tho :+1:

2 Likes

PeteMcc helped us out.

This community was very welcoming from the start.

Thank you very much for all your help.

Good luck to all and have a nice day

5 Likes