Longest dead deal you've seen

34 minutes dead:

2 Likes

i didn’t screenshot it but was either close to 2 hours or little over 2 hours
but that was completely my fault because i didn’t even attempt to refresh the page after having it opened pre-deal reset for hours lol :smile_cat:

1 Like

I was amused because I did refresh the page to get that screenshot… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

gotta love that cache :joy_cat:
i don’t dare to click coin until i’m certain it’s fully refreshed, so if “old” deal persist, i spam refresh like mad until i feel safe enough to claim ma coins :ghost:

2 Likes

Ha ha! No idea why it did this:

3 Likes

alrighty…:confounded: time to uninstall and rollback to IE9
:joy_cat:

2 Likes

You’re using Internet Explorer?!? you monster!

I vote we ban @Gnuffi

4 Likes

noooooooooooooooooo :flushed:
i meant @Whitishmink needed to uninstall whatever browser and rollback to IE9 since current clearly isn’t doing the trick,
so obviously need the big bestest and most stronk high-tech stable gud browser on the market: IE9(fully lemur accessible)

(# :heart:FoxOnFireZilla)

3 Likes

7 Likes

OMG!
:sparkling_heart:
lmao

kid(team) glue: hilarious

I found some slightly more offensive ones, but I wanted to adhere to community rules, and this one is classic.

11 Likes

Netscape is the future… according to Chrono’s time.

Longest dead deal I’ve seen is a trade request for Cook, Serve, Delicious.

3 Likes

I think it was mine, although I traded it quickly enough.

2 Likes

I think I’ve got you all beat! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Dang, that is certainly a dead deal…

Apparently, at least in firefox, if the chrono page is pinned, when you open the browser, it only refreshes the coin button. So I present you:

3 Likes

:smirk::smirk::smirk:

2 Likes

I had this a couple days ago but couldn’t be bothered hunting down this thread. I hope there’s a prize :joy:

9 Likes