Lethal League Free @ Fanatical

Not sure how long it will last:

http://www.fanatical.com/en/game/lethal-league

7 Likes

lol i can’t even log in to claim it
i wonder if that’s just me… :thinking: -or if the site is getting flooded :smile:

Edit/Note, requires linking steam account to fanatical - just for those hardcore account linking skeptics out there :wink:

6 Likes

When did they start doing this?

I already had the game (Plus I gave 4 keys away, remember?) so I didn’t know that…Thanks for letting me know.

4 Likes

no idea, it’s the first time i’ve seen it on Fanatical/Bundlestars :thinking:
i wonder if it’s going to be a recurrent thing with them now then…
since i already have the game, i think i’ll skip out on linking account this time anyway :smile:

3 Likes

I’ve managed to log in, but free codes seem to be gone already, or the site is glitching like crazy: first it showed top and bottom parts of site without any game info, after several attempts it loaded game info but under the “FREE” price-tag it said that they were out of codes, and now the page just gives technical difficulties message.
I wonder what’s going on, Lethal League doesn’t seem like a game to attract enough people to hurt a proper server.

3 Likes

Is this the second time in less than two weeks they are giving this game away? I got a free copy of Lethal League from Fanatical on March 8th.

I already have the game, so if anyone wants it…

2 Likes

The game doesn’t even show up on search for me :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Maybe they rethought their Steam Linking thingy! I hope!

3 Likes

I’d love the extra key! I’ve been trying all morning to get this. I’ve been updating the community in multiple places about the email replies I’ve gotten from Fanatical support, but it seems to still be broken.

3 Likes

aha, so yr the one who broke it :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

I have one key left for anyone who wants it for themself (I mean to activate at their own account)

3 Likes

I couldn’t get the deal to work, but I was only trying because of the free game… It probably would have sat in my library for a long time before I got to it… So eventually I will probably get this for myself, but not at the moment.

@yoshirules, thanks for being generous, once again. :hugs:

3 Likes

you can have it you dont have to play it :smiley:
will sent you in a pm

4 Likes

If anyone cares, the page is working now and the game is still free.

5 Likes

Arrgh I don’t wanna link to my steam account, I hate you fanatical! :angry:

2 Likes