League of Legends Hextech Chest Giveaway (Raffle) (NA only)

The last two weeks Alienware Arena was running a giveaway for LCS. I happen to have won two Hextech chest and keys. I don’t know what that means exactly as I don’t play League, but I’m assuming it’s a lootbox and key combo code.

Since I don’t play and won’t be using the codes I figured I would do a raffle to give away the codes to anyone that would like them.

To enter, just comment in this thread saying you would like to participate. I’ll leave the raffle open for a few days and draw a winner on Friday when I take my lunch break (usually right around noon CST). I’ll use discobot to draw the winners.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, the keys will only work for NA servers. I just noticed that when looking into the details of the keys. Sorry everyone else :frowning_face:

8 Likes

Uhhhh, I’ll like to enter

4 Likes

That’s very generous of you! Sign me up, thanks. :smiley:

5 Likes

I made a very important edit to the original post, but the keys will only work on NA servers. @Donluis524 @agusnavarro not sure if that changes things for you two. Sorry if it does and I got your hopes up. I always forget to check that sort of thing.

5 Likes

Indeed it does, thanks for the share anyways

5 Likes

I am on NA servers, thank you for letting us know though.

3 Likes

Not entering but thanks for the giveaway, @ToxicScarecrow :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Sorry for the delay, work got busy and ended up having to do a working lunch.

Anyway, since there was only one entry that played on NA servers by default that means @agusnavarro you win both! :joy: Congrats!

I’ll send you the keys in a pm. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes