Killer Bundle 19

Well, the Killer bundle is back and I can see some interesting games, I loved Hammerwatch so I put its sequel on my WL a time ago, I’m sure they’re not the same, as far as I know, one is a roguelike and the other one is more linear

Polytopia looks good too, I like the low poly style, I’m still getting into turn-based games, so this one will be a good add + it’s the deluxe edition, Crash drive 3 looks sick, I’m having fun recently with racing games not too “Serious” like Horizon chase, Slipstream and F1 race stars

I can see me buying this one, hope someone find it useful too

13 Likes

Ooh, yeah. That bundle is a good one. I already own a couple, like polytopia. But it still might be worth the purchase price for me.

5 Likes

I like it, everything except Tannenberg and Sniper 3, and that’s optional. looks like my wallet gets dinged again today…

5 Likes

Iconoclasts is an entirely decent light metroidvania platformer. I can recommend it if you like platformer type games in general. Also please trim your URLs of region, source tracking and other useless fluff. Just makes everything easier for everyone else. Often anything that comes after a ? in a URL is useless and some times harmful, notable exception would be youtube videos.

4 Likes

I really liked Tacoma, it’s a walking simulator and light on actual gameplay. And agree that Iconoclast is decent.

6 Likes

When I played Tacoma it instantly went onto my favorites list. Just got done replaying for the 3rd or 4th time maybe a month or so ago.

6 Likes

At first glance, these seem interesting

• Golf It!
  • Tannenberg
  • Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark
4 Likes

Jfyi, The Battle of Polytopia includes all DLCs.

4 Likes

Thanks @Donluis524 :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I saw that. I have most of the bundle but because I want the DLC, I just may bite. :dizzy:

3 Likes