šŸŽƒ Giveaway: Added 3 More Games[CLOSED]

Ooooh, I like it. Creepy and epic. :smile_cat:

1 Like

Had not really thought about it before, probably because there was always just so much going on in that series, but it turns out Kill la kill had a pretty amazing soundtrack.

2 Likes

KLK is amazing in every way and man the soundtrackā€™s dope

2 Likes

So Iā€™m on a guiltless game giveaway entering spree apparently 'cause that game looks awesome.

My favourite ā€˜horror storyā€™ has to be Candle Cove. Itā€™s just a little Creepypasta thing but from a technical standpoint, I find it to be a really well-crafted and genuinely intriguing story. Itā€™s not really scary but I donā€™t have the stomach for actual horror so thereā€™s that.

Or perhaps you would be interested to hear that I used to live in a ā€˜hauntedā€™, abandoned police station? Itā€™s not a long story but it is vaguely interesting. Iā€™ve had a strange life :thinking:

3 Likes

Yeah, that is a very interesting creepypastaā€¦butā€¦what is this about living in a ā€œhauntedā€ abandoned police station? :ghost: This I have got to hear. Iā€™m all ears. :ear::ear:

1 Like

Great video for October. And for a little story to add to my entry, I will tell the tale of the most scared I have ever been. It was late and I was dreaming. I was walking through the line of a roller coaster, but I couldnā€™t find the front. There were no people, and the room was dark and cloudy. I kept stumbling around, and grabbing onto things seemed to be the best solution to steady myself. I felt myself going no where even though I was moving my feet forward. I was on the verge of tears as time ticked along and I felt myself being left behind. I was about to scream. And then I heard a sound. A door opened up, and a figure approached me.

It was my father, I was awake the entire time walking in circles in the darkness of my bedroom and apparently suffering from MAJOR confusion.

Very entertaining video. I believe I have seen it before, but itā€™s been a while so it was almost like a fresh video for me as I had forgotten most of it also Hubby and I loved the story.

Well basically, when I was a kid my parents bought an abandoned police station in a small village (wanting to turn it into a backpacking hostel) and we moved in. Rumour was that one of the policemen had died in the office bit by the cells a few years earlier. So there were two courtrooms in the building, a little one and a big one. We lived in the little courtroom while the other side of the building was converted into a house for us. The big courtroom was just down the hallway. And when I say ā€˜big courtroomā€™, I mean big like the type you see on law shows (fun fact: my parents set up a bouncy castle in there at one point. That was awesome). But anyways, there were all these strange bangs and noises from the cells and the big courtroom all the time. Doors would close and stuff when nobody was anywhere near them. Ofc, it was a big old abandoned building so yeah, it was probably just drafts and stuff but it was pretty spooky all the same.

And then there was the time my parents went into the big courtroom and there were lights in the rafters and weird noises. They put it down to the village kids, which it probably was, but coupled with the story of the dead police guy it was all incredibly creepy.

6 Likes

Awesome story, thank you for sharing. :smile_cat:

3 Likes

Update: Just letting everyone know that the giveaway will be extended. Due to Hurricane Nate heading around my area, I had to reschedule my stream which will probably still be ongoing when the daily deal releases. So, instead of about 3.5 hours remaining there are 6.5 hours remaining. 2 PM CDT is when the giveaway ends.

2 Likes

Stay safe.

3 Likes

30 more minutes for the giveaway of Monster Loves you. Iā€™m gonna do a giveaway of 3 more games, decided to use the same thread so I donā€™t spam the community too much. Details are in the main post with the original post at the bottom.

Monster Loves You giveaway ended. Will roll for the winner in just a moment. Edit: Winner chosen and notified.

If you would like to join any of the new giveaways, please message me with your name on SteamGifts so that I can add you to my whitelist.

Alternatively, you can comment in this old expired giveaway as I can just click on you to add you to the whitelist.