I've decided I want to change my Gamertag but need yall's help.

Update It did’nt last long but I’m going back to TR3NT and maybe later on I’ll incorporate “TR3NT” in to it instead of going to a completely new name.
New Steam link: Steam Community :: Error

Not sure if this is really allowed or not but if it is, Which one do you like better? or if you got a suggestion let me know.

• NinjaHellcat
  • HellcatNinja
  • HellcatWarrior
  • WarriorHellcat

0 voters

NinjaHellcat has won Thank you all for the help, & I’ll still be using TR3NT for a lot of things like forums and games that don’t require steam logins and stuff, the name change is mostly only for game launcher profiles like steam & uplay and maybe if TR3NT or other variants of it are already taken in games.

9 Likes

I voted NinjaHellcat it just sounds right to me. I said them all out loud to myself and that one just stands out.

7 Likes

I like HellcatNinja. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I guess if I had to choose one of the four, it would reluctantly be HellcatNinja. I kinda like TR3NT though. It reminds me of Trent Reznor, which reminds me of NIN, which reminds me of Nintendo.

9 Likes

NinjaHellcat sounds cool. HellcatNinja rolls off the tongue better.

This is a tough one. How much time do I have to keep changing my vote?

7 Likes

Mystery Potato Avenger

8 Likes

HellcatNiña sounds like either a progressive feminist name, or the scariest mildly warm weather coming off the Pacific in 20 years. #PurposelyMisreadingThings

6 Likes

HepatitisDave

Edit - actually on thinking about it, HepatitisPete sounds better.

8 Likes

Mark of the HellcatNinja

8 Likes

Hellcat Ninja!

5 Likes

I’d make it dependent on your playstyle:
if you are sneaky go for ninja
if aggressive then warrior

6 Likes

dependent, my friend. Dependant is a noun meaning one who is dependent (adjective).

The noun “dependent” can be spelled “dependant”; the adjective “dependent” cannot.

6 Likes

HellcatWarrior!!

Sounds like a gang of bikers: The Hellcat Warriors :star_struck:

5 Likes

:thinking:
“HellcatWarriorNinjaNaniNani”
? :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

Samuraicat
7.8 / 10 Not enough samurai - IGN

7 Likes

darn, I thought a sec about it, but cause I only recently saw it wt a…well nvm, thanks for the correction!

3 Likes

xX_SuperSaiyinLoliLewder_Xx

7 Likes

HellcatNinja🙃

(Or Fartsniffer69 is a pretty cool name :confused:)

6 Likes

Another avenger :thinking: If more of us show up, then I guess we just have to destroy some aliens and save the world.

7 Likes

I like HellcatWarrior :smiley:

But why all the cat warriors and ninjas and why can’t they get along? :confused: :joy:

6 Likes