It's been a year, so thoughts on Nexus?

So it’s been a little over a year since Nexus was launched and Chrono was shutdown, what are people thoughts on it?

5 Likes

I’d forgotten it existed, because none of the streamers I watch have a shop there.

5 Likes

I’m not sure what Nexus is doing now. I haven’t seen any links to it from youtube gamers.

4 Likes

Same here! I game a lot, and also frequent many gaming groups, and I have never seen one mention about Nexus since its inception.

2 Likes

I follow only a handful of streamers, so I don’t think I’ve encountered Nexus “in the wild”.

2 Likes

I think I’ve seen it once. But I don’t remember where or when.

I haven’t really bothered to even attempt to check it out beyond when it first launched.

3 Likes

the best way to describe it would be that it’s some kind of alien void in our lives

2 Likes

Unfortunately Nexus isn’t of my interest so I don’t have a clue about it. However I haven’t seen it anywhere else.

1 Like

I have no opinion on this.
While I keep track of gaming culture I hardly watch any streams and I’ve never heard nexus being mentioned.

1 Like

One YouTuber/Streamer I follow is Retromation and he has a store on Nexus:

Nexus

I think Nexus was around before Chrono’s daily deals were shut down completely. I remember making a couple of associated purchases. If I misremembered then I must have made the purchases after. Either way, I always liked how transparent everything is, like when we made purchases from Chrono with the partner associated, it tells us exactly how much money is going to which party from the payment. It was great.

2 Likes

I’ve seen maybe once a streamer did link to nexus shop I can’t remember who haha. But I don’t really watch streamers anyway so yea, I don’t enjoy watching other people play games for the most part x3 unless it’s reviewing something

2 Likes

I don’t care to watch gamers. Right up there with paint drying and grass growing. Not watching. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes