its baaAAaak

Hee hee, cool.

5 Likes

I voted a few hours ago as well.

4 Likes

can anyone remind wait i can at him right…
@SeekerSupreme dont forget to redeem your game thingy

5 Likes

I went to take a shower, dropped the soap and been kept busy the rest of the day T_T

But still, I win, no looking, no hands`^_^ @xxoonxx1, you rig the game so well <3

Oh, and I don’t know my Pink Rangers by name, but I want this one, please:

6 Likes

its already decided… its mmpr pink
that still didnt answer my question… let me know what game u want

6 Likes

Kimberly, played by Amy Jo Johnson. I forget who played the Super Sentai portion.

5 Likes

oh ya… very poetic really since when i was a kid i had a crush on her… never did i ever dream i would b cosplaying as her -_-

4 Likes

The one where you put on those snazzy leather boots and let me play with your megazord.

Either that or Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood - they have boots there as well (plus the title mentions bondage, so…).

When I was a kid I had a crush on Pamela Anderson in Baywatch; never did I ever dream that one day I - just like her - would be running around - fabulously - with mostly naked men and their tight, oiled-up bodies glistening in the sun…

6 Likes

When I was a kid, I had a crush on a soft drink named Orange Crush. :nerd_face:

5 Likes

Chroma Squad??? … dang it i always forget to hit reply
i keep hitting enter to send message
now ik something else about seeke4r supreme
propose to u with food in hot leathery clothing

6 Likes

What Chroma Squad? … oh… oooh, no no:D
When I said “you”, I meant you, oon.
When I said “those snazzy leather boots”, I meant the ones Kimberly is wearing (and soon you’ll be too).
And when I said “your megazord”, I meant YOUR megazord ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Food and leather though - spot on:D

6 Likes

so its kinda complicated… im starting stream for an hour then hosting someone for an hour or so to do a podcast offscreen… then unhosting n returning to a regurly scheduled program…

6 Likes

alright bit late n might do podcast again midstream but the giveaway still must go on… couple new games added nothing to bad

7 Likes

back at it again… up to no good =)

6 Likes

bunch of new games… come check em out…

7 Likes

new games line up some good… some real goood…

6 Likes

sorry but do to family party i need to b at… i will not b streaming this saturday… if anything i will try for sunday when i do my sentai thing… will know for sure if i make it back in time… on another topic the website has been finished more or less… its less problamatic to fix up n work on

8 Likes

I’ve read it wrong, got excited for no reason >_>

Good job setting up the site, can’t be easy with like a million games up there:D

6 Likes

have nopt been streaming much lately and last week was supposed to b karaoke… that didnt go down but was moved to today… so figured i’d do a karaoke / stream steam giveaway… why not right
just us for some karaoke… n win some games

6 Likes

Myrr. I checked Twitch early today and no Oon. Likely I’m too late by now.

3 Likes