its baaAAaak

Poor baby:(

I nice, please let in.

Did you try deleting all them cookies?

4 Likes

I even ran Windows Update as it tends to lock you out of some stuff before you run it.

Twitch won’t load. The Desktop app won’t load either. It won’t download from the PlayStore in BlueStacks. Nothing. All cookies gone too.

All I’m seeing:

3 Likes

ok, not loading in browser, desktop app and android app I get, but the Google Play download not working? That’s on Google’s infrastructure. Did your government put an embargo on Twitch or something?`:D
Try a VPN maybe.

3 Likes

Nothing they do would surprise me. Zoom I have (unhappily) used on this computer before - that also won’t work. Really don’t understand. Youtube is just fine for instance.

Any one know of an ACTUALLY free VPN?

4 Likes

Not free, but close to it. Look for a Lifetime Subscription so you only pay once. Here is the one I use, it is currently $15 for Lifetime (2 devices).

https://stacksocial.com/sales/fastestvpn-lifetime-subscription-2-devices

4 Likes

That’s the one I use too…been using for over a year But I got 10 devices…because of our tablets and Nvidia Shields.

4 Likes

Cool. I’ll keep that one in mind @delenn13 and @markwr. Thanks.

I used Proton and Twitch opened. Like I could see the UI. Then it let me log in - so I wasn’t banned for no reason.

According to Google, there are only 3 countries that have banned Twitch and we were not one of them. I don’t understand.

There is a slight possibility that a Channel / Twitch banned me in particular. There’d be no good reason why. Sigh. Whatever. I’m tired of everything right now.

4 Likes

Urban VPN - been using it for around two years now, in two forms:

• desktop browser plugin - daily
  • desktop app - on over 20 servers - under load 24/7

PandaVPN Free - on Android - used occasionally for the past year or so

5 Likes

Like that one on Bluestacks. Watch an ad and use - easy and genuinely free.

4 Likes

you where with us in spirit @Danacscott… also u didnt miss much… pc shutdown for updates mid giveaway which ruined everything… we just kinda chilled after that n wached videos plus i showed off my niece for a bit… i might do a stream of just my niece doing cutesy things… if she lets me record her…

5 Likes

ps… after stream while i was helping to prep for party she was “helping” my dad make ‘tostadas’ (= fried tortillas or chips) n every one had her signature bite mark… =) i couldnt stop laughing

4 Likes

I wants to bite Win update for the both of us. >< Nuts, that’s such bad timing.

No one would mind that. The adorbs smol human. ^^

No better “stamp” of approval, lol

hugs Thanks. Missed hanging out with you guys. Twitch is back up without VPN, after I had to use that to sign in. I don’t understand what was wrong with it, at all. ><

4 Likes

@Danacscott since you could not get into xxoonxx’s Twitch stream yesterday, I just KNOW how much you MUST have been missing all my puns there. So to feed your need, here’s one for ya:

@xxoonxx1 said every tostada had his niece’s signature “bite mark”. Even though my name is Mark, the next time we see her I will NOT say “bite me”.

… and here is a followup:

Mark’s original humor: I once had to prepare a speech for a large crowd and was nervous. A friend suggested I try out being a Toastmaster, so I made toast for breakfast every morning for a month (toast Master). It didn’t help. (Toastmasters International - Wikipedia)

New: When I finally made the perfect slice of toast, I said TADA! And, that is how the tostada was born (toast-tada).

4 Likes

You never fail to make the furry creatures laugh, like me and @xxoonxx1 XD

Thanks. Man, technology really has it in for me lately.

4 Likes

back at it again…
heres a list of some games being added this week:
Brutal Legend
Crusader Kings Complete
Hyper Light Drifter
Into the Breach
Pac-Man 256
Pinstripe
Portal Knights
RAD
Saints Row: The Third
Stick Fight: The Game
Titan Quest Anniversary
TEKKEN 7 - Standard Edition
Teleglitch: Die More Edition

hope to see yall there…
regardless take care peeps

6 Likes

live again… i apologize for last weeks stream… i messed up near the end n ended up messing up the giveaway… but no more drunk oon for some time…
ps i have been super busy with things… but the fanatical bundle is basically up for giveaway as well as what i have on my site

6 Likes

ok so will b an hour late… turns out pulp fiction is 3 hours long… -_-
got some new games as well at the very end of the page

7 Likes

I love you @xxoonxx1 Truly. XD

Hey Chronies! Help me troll my friend and vote. @M00 Do you know Power Rangers?

5 Likes

To know @xxoonxx1 is to love xxoonxx. :sparkles: :dizzy: :sparkles:

4 Likes

I voted but it’s been a really long time since I had any kind of screen time with power rangers, so I did a random vote, lol…

5 Likes