It's 2024 - Time to Hype New Releases or something

Yeah, sorry if I sounded rude but I’ve had my share of MMORPGs and unfortunately I don’t have the time and health to commit myself to one anymore. This is why I only dedicate myself to single player games nowadays.
Once I stop grinding money on them and started “grinding” money IRL thanks to my posters I do on SFM my life has become so much better.

8 Likes

It’s all good, I understand you and I myself haven’t hopped into a real MMO in a while as well, still gotta play some game a lot to remove the MMO from my steam most played game though :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Oh, ok. Thanks for understanding.

As for myself I’m interested in RPGs which can be just as good as an average MMORPG without having to commit my entire life to it. Thankfully I’ve managed to find some good stuff which’ve already added to my wishlist, and recently I’ve played Shadows Of Mordor thanks to @THEFIREGAMER123 and the game is really good. :grin:

6 Likes

This just reminds me of CrossCode, it’s single player but simulated as a MMO. Not sure if you already played, as I don’t think I have you on steam. :thinking:

Currently on sale, which is great!

@edit
They also have a web-browser demo, which you can try and see if it’s something you’d like

7 Likes

With a historical low at that. I already bought it during the last sale.

5 Likes

Really cool that the demo is in-browser.

Though after watching a bunch of Harry Potter parody tik-toks, all I can think is “Naruto run!” XD

5 Likes

Thanks for the recommendation, I got the game with a few DLCs.

And my Steam profile is below.

5 Likes

Friend request incoming, slowly :sloth:

5 Likes

Got it, thanks! :grin:

5 Likes

So i saw that Skull and Bones is coming out on Nov 8th. Considering its ubisoft, I decided to watch one of the videos to see how they jacked it up from the original premier. It went about like this:

Welcome to Skull and bones!
Survival!
You start off as a nobody at Saint-Anne, a pirate hub
Here you can craft ships, buy supplies, pick up contracts, and interact with others

click

Me: so it’s Sea of Thieves, but with crafting, loot boxes, and fancier graphics. Why should i buy this for $70 when i can get a better experience for less?

I watched about 1.5 minutes of the 7.5 minute video. Guess i can quit caring about it.

No I’m not really surprised. Sorry if it’s been posted about before.

7 Likes

6 Likes

3 Likes

Gorgeous game AND price! :exploding_head:

4 Likes

5 Likes

That finish kill is Mortal Kombat savage! I like this thing. Heh

4 Likes

Interesting! Will have to check it out some more.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Well, I never saw that coming. Almost regret watching the whole game played through on twitch now. Although that was a pretty good experience too.

Well of course, denuvo infested so nevermind then.

4 Likes

My general rule with games with Denuvo is that I always wait a few years for it to be removed so I can buy it like I did with Borderlands 3.

If not possible then I usually procrastinate on doing so and end up buying other games instead. However if it’s a game which I have a genuine interest in playing I’ll end up buying it sooner or later, and hope that my PC can endure the extra work.

3 Likes

2 Likes