It's 2024 - Time to Hype New Releases or something

Forgot to post this:

5 Likes

I know that this is not for this year but I’m genuinely hyped for this:

It’s being developed by the same people who made Terminator: Resistance and Rambo: The Game.

5 Likes

Just got these on my e-mail:

2 Likes

Oh a new Kingdom Rush game, but this time is not a Tower Defense. That one goes to my wishlist for sure!

3 Likes
5 Likes

Heads up for @BlivetWidget and others…

A new one form the makers that made Monument Valley…

3 Likes

Thanks, I’ll have to investigate!

4 Likes

@Enki That was one very calm “Oh no” considering what she was facing, lol. Made me think of Starsand, but at least that MC wasn’t all alone. Interesting teaser.

4 Likes

It’s finally on Steam:

5 Likes

I have heard a lot about this game. But it’s really against my religion to pay full price for a game if I don’t need too. I don’t need a game so bad that I have to spend 36.99CA plus 13% tax. That’s ridiculous.

I am sure it’s in some 10 commandments somewhere…“That shalt not pay full price.” :rofl:

7 Likes

I’m pretty sure they had a 10% off or something sucker price at launch.

Apparently it didn’t last very long.

5 Likes

I don’t know if it counts since it will be free to play, but MultiVerus is a LOT of fun. It’s like Smash Bros on PC, but with Warner Bros. content. I do wish the characters had larger movesets like we see in Smash Bros, but it is closed alpha and will be opening to open beta, so who knows! Maybe they will add more.

I do hope they keep the Battle Pass purely cosmetic though, and allow us to buy the Gleamium only content with gold (just make it more expensive).

4 Likes

Since you said it’s WB I figured it’d just be marvel characters, but no it seems there’s all sorts of other properties involved. Superman Vs Shaggy seems like a very fair match up.

5 Likes

Yea, Warner Bros. owns assorted property, ranging from DC Comics to Cartoon Network and HBO content. And yes, Shaggy vs Superman is fairly matched. xD

4 Likes

It’s all in the Scooby snacks.

4 Likes

Imagine thinking Superman has any chance against Shaggy :joy:

Shaggy hasn’t even revealed his final form

4 Likes

In game commentary from Batman makes him believe Shaggy is a Meta-Human, and one so rare he hasn’t seen it in a long time. And, if you knock Superman out of the field as Shaggy, Superman says, “That actually hurt”. :sob: :rofl:

4 Likes

Hummingbird Sisters. :heart_eyes: :sunglasses: :star_struck: Need I say more?

2 Likes

Calling @delenn13 and @Danacscott to check out the Beasties game.

3 Likes

yea, I got the email from Steam. It was already on my WL…I think, from Wholesome Games. But thanks for the heads up. :hugs:

3 Likes