It's 2024 - Time to Hype New Releases or something

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sabotagestudio/sea-of-stars

They crushed their kickstarter campaing with the beautiful spritework. It’s long ways away (2022), but if you like what you see, you can wishlist/follow on steam (if it works for you, because for me it says it’s unavailable in my region even though it states that it will launch with full portuguese language support, :rofl: not that I need that either).

9 Likes

Sea of stars looks so good!

6 Likes

Wow, this looks super good!

5 Likes

Nice…Sea of Stars…Like my Desktop…

6 Likes

Wi-Fi warning:

5 Likes

Tomorrow the game "Moving Out"releases! I have been looking forward to that one so much!

8 Likes

We have here some people who have played Rogue Legacy but probably missed this announcement like I did.

10 Likes

Even if it’s half as good as the first one… should be worth it! Thanks for pointing this out.
Indeed I had no idea :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The games I’m VERY hyped for:

1. Horizon: Zero Dawn
  2. Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla
  3. Crusader Kings III

All of which are set to come out this year. Horizon: Zero Dawn during summer, and although we don’t know CK3, I believe it’ll be September or November. AC:V will definitely be December, they’ll want to bundle it with the PS5s for the holiday seasons.

5 Likes

@Rhyagelle

1. Agree. :joy:
  2. Not looked at trailers, but more hyped to finally nuzzle Ezio when I can run game well
  3. No idea? Why the hype?
3 Likes

For Crusader Kings 3, it is huge because it is the sequel to CK2–a widely loved and extremely popular strategy game. I’m a huge fan of CK2, so the fact that CK3 is releasing this year is very exciting. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

If you like CK, you may also like Civ, and I’ve discovered this yesterday from watching quill18 (big civ streamer/youtuber).

From the looks, it’s going to be an Epic exclusive tho.
https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/old-world/home

3 Likes

Yea, I got some Civ games. I like them enough, but it doesn’t have the same soul as CK2. I did see Old World on youtube this morning though, so that is weird you are talking about it now. lol sad to hear it is an Epic exclusive. :frowning:

4 Likes

:fearful:

:cold_sweat:

:scream:

4 Likes

Sign me up for the first two… The third one = O_o … Say wut!?

4 Likes

Should be in a few minutes I think…

6 Likes
4 Likes

I hardly ever do Kickstater…But this is from the makers of The Mims Beginning:

I got this in my RSS feeds, email, Steam and from a friend. So I am taking this as sign that…I NEED this game!!!

Considering Kickstarter…MAYBE!

4 Likes

@GeekInUndies That context is on fire… Drama!

3 Likes

preorder now, they say :joy:

4 Likes