It's 2024 - Time to Hype New Releases or something

Samurai Jack = da bomb. No PS4 but if someone does a Let’s Play, I’m there!

7 Likes

Samurai Jack, one of my fav shows back then! :grin:

Edit:

I am glad that this one is landing on PC:

6 Likes

A friend made me aware of this today, looks interesting, I enjoyed the heck of Quidditch Cup when I played as a teen. I’ll be looking forward to this one.

Launched into early access recently

@edit
After watching some people play, the competitive can be pretty intense for this. :rofl:

4 Likes

Friendly reminder that Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord comes out on the 31st! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’m excited for the game. But I’m more excited for the mods that people will make.

I hope hope hope it matches the hype.

4 Likes

I’m more excited for the mods, too, particularly the Game of Thrones mod from the Total War: Atilla mod group. I’m also hoping Prophesy of Pendor converts over to Bannerlord, and that we get a Wheel of Time mod. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

10 Likes

@xist RIP budgets.

4 Likes

oh my gosh! FINALLY!

I love this game so much, I gotta start saving for it! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I don’t think I’ll buy it for a while, but so looking forward to Horizon Zero Dawn!

4 Likes

So this just launched now.

Kind of surprised at the price I must say. I wonder how early this access is and whether the price will rise in the future or not.

The full release will be around 5-6 hours of gameplay

“The full release version will probably be 1.5x-2x the price of the early access version.”

So a pretty short game for 15-20e a little disappointed I must admit.

4 Likes

Reviews are good so far, seems rather promising. Price is good too. I assume there’s regional pricing? How many euros is it? It’s base is $12.99 USD, before the 10% launch discount.

3 Likes

I’m just wondering how long will it take for ‘corona virus simulator’ to pop up on steam?

4 Likes

There’s already been two of them, both shortly got pulled from the store already.

https://steamdb.info/app/1238370/

and

https://steamdb.info/app/1237380/

5 Likes

Oh you meant the crapware and asset flips?

4 Likes

Finally reached Steam, reviews are as expected, warm discount tho.

4 Likes

Is it stated anywhere why those games were removed?

Steam doesn’t normally remove games for being inappropriate. So I guess they were trash games? But steam has a lot of trash games too.

5 Likes

Not that I can find. I was curious myself. And yes, Steam has a ton of junk games…

5 Likes

Hmmm…

5 Likes

No Tiberian Sun, my favorite, unfortunatelly… Maybe next if they do a Red Alert 2 + Tiberian Sun

4 Likes