It's 2024 - Time to Hype New Releases or something

Hm… who was addicted to this game Forager? @YQMaoski?

5 Likes

YES @Danacscott :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation: I knew it was either @YQMaoski or @yoshirules and I got distracted and forgot to check and just posted it.

5 Likes

It was me, I spent a few days doing nothing but eat, sleep, and play this game. It was a long weekend and it passed pretty quickly. At the time I played it to 100%, but since then, new content and achievements have been added, and a lot of times in this game when significant content is added, the older saves do not work, so you have to restart. I just haven’t felt the want to restart it from scratch yet. Maybe one day.

6 Likes

Out today or yesterday (eh heh, brain silly) and free! It looks shiny; don’t know about gameplay

4 Likes

Looks interesting, though I think it’s probably too dizzying for me. But it’s free, so good find! :+1:

5 Likes

August 7th 2020.

$49.99

:sob:

5 Likes

$50 :weary:

not saying the game’s not worth it, but i was hoping it’d be $40, given it’s not exactly a new game, and maybe have a launch discount going on

i guess i’m going to wait then.

6 Likes

Worth it, but yes: :cry:

3 Likes

I think I will play it some more on my PS4 instead. It’s a good game (I got through it once), I am just not very good at it. I wonder how many people are planning to play this on PC with a controller. I miss having the mouse for precise movement and aiming on the controller.

5 Likes

I’m gonna try the keyboard, but if it is terrible, going straight for a controller. lol

3 Likes

I’m just surprised it doesn’t appear to have Denuvo… yet. Might just not be mentioned and we’ll have to see after launch.

2 Likes

You jinxed it now

2 Likes

sorry 'bout that, I will accept all blame for Sony’s actions from here on out…

wait, who the hell are “playstation mobile, inc.” ?

4 Likes

Can you gift Steam games from countries not from the same continent?

2 Likes

Sometimes, not always. It depends on the game and the limitations set by the pub/dev. You can look it up on steamdb.info and check out the packages there to see if the one you can buy has additional limitations or allowances.

3 Likes

https://www.playstation.com/en-ca/explore/playstation-mobile/

probably a separate legal construction under which they publish mobile/handheld games, and since they already have that set up, it was just easier to publish it this way than to set up yet another vehicle just for 1 pc game, I guess

3 Likes

if you’re thinking of having someone in a cheaper region buy it for you cheaper, then that definitely will not work

it often doesn’t work for $ region to buy for € region even when they’re both at $15 and €15, for example

4 Likes

Wasn’t there a site to just check the region locks? Was it discontinued? I remember that it was shared here once.

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I thought but was not sure.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Sony has several publishers already on steam, already 4 games under playstation mobile inc. and another 4 under

Probably something’s published under Sony interactive entertainment itself, used to have sony online entertainment. It’s just kind of weird.

3 Likes