It's 2024 - Time to Hype New Releases or something

That means you should play it for the story right?..right?? Wait…

5 Likes

WARNING! Yahtzee is not Kid/Work Friendly!

7 Likes

This was in my feeds and it’s beyond Cute. More like awwwwwdorable And i don’t like TM games. I am hoping they add a casual/relaxed mode(and Linux) before it leaves EA.

Since it had dinos in it, it makes perfectly good sense that our own cute little dino, @yoshirules, reviewed it.

9 Likes

does this count?

wtf is up with paradox?? o.O
-they gone full Ubisoft now?

11 Likes

I love how I knew that the game WASN’T Epic exclusive before I even knew what the acronym stood for.

And yes, all is welcome on the hype train. Epic has stolen a lot of great games from this list, so a few from 2020 would be great to fill the gaps… the big hole in my heart that Control left…

6 Likes

FML… due to nostalgia of not only the first Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines, but years of playing the TTRPG and LARP as well, I will be dropping $90 on a pre-order for the premium edition (Blood Moon Edition).

P.S. EXPANSION means *Garou

EDIT: *Werewolves

7 Likes

Whoa! @GeekInUndies Guess you’re gonna play the heck out of that! Wow! Glad you can afford to get something you really want. :smile:

5 Likes

yea i sorta had the same thought -but fck me if i’ll do it a year in advance:dizzy_face:. What is up with these crazy pre purchase time-frames more and more lol
but it’s definitely a game i have in mind/on the list that i “probably” want day 1, after all these years i’m just curious to see what they’ve come up with, sorta almost regardless of good/bad :blush:

9 Likes

Well this is…a bit odd. I thought it was a joke at first honestly.

5 Likes

I liked this game so much, it is so adorable and fun to play :smiley:

5 Likes

:thinking: hmm, so this caught my eye, wonder what that’s all about…but it got Cthulhu in its title tho :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Already on mine!:+1:t3:

3 Likes

So, you guys must’ve probably seen one animation or two of OneyNG in the animation era of Youtube, and now he decides to reveal a game that was in development for a year.

I’m curious to see how this goes, I always loved Oney and Psychicpebbles weird animations since I’m big fan of Ren n’ Stimpy. Hopefully this game will be silly as well. :rofl:

7 Likes

You can count out The Outer Worlds for me now. What they have done cannot be forgiven. :sleepy:

Imperator Rome…are you all that I can look forward too? Or can I get a surprise Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord release?

3 Likes

i love steam but epicgames have interesting coming soon games and PLAYSTATIONS EXCLUSIVES FOR PC
here the games:

https://www.epicgames.com/store/es-ES/product/the-sinking-city/home

5 Likes

I was excited for Phoenix Point…

THEN THE FIRE NATION ATTACKED

9 Likes

Mmm this! i JUST LOVE main game . But i always have a huge problem with buying DLCs … they often cost more than i paid for the game but offer less and even thou i would love to get them in the end i can never justify paying so much for them.

7 Likes

and deep silver releases today outward:

xeon races:

4 Likes

I waited for the Ashes of Malmouth DLC to get a discount before getting it myself. I will rarely buy something day one too. I suggest you don’t be driven by the hype and wait for a decent discount, I know Gnuffi won’t, but a Gnuffi alt shall. :smile:

7 Likes

:point_up_2: aye
and i think it goes for all games
unless you “looove” a game so much, spend a ridiculous amount of hours in it, and “musthaf” dlc day one -there isn’t really any reason to not just wait around for the next sale. Especially if you have other games that might take your time until then
And since i’m a total fanboi “i” might get xx/25$s feel of value for such dlc easily, but doesn’t mean someone else couldn’t have used that on a whole other game and gotten equal/more.
it’s rare thing where the rule doesn’t apply; “games get cheaper, soon” -all good things come to those who wait :+1:

6 Likes