Issues Getting A Refund

9 Likes

dude, u make it sound like it’s done on purpose specifically with newcomers’ threads, which it rly isn’t. It just happens to happen to a newcomer’s thread now and then cuz it just happens to happen in general

and that being said, we all heartily welcome @ARS85 (cuz there’s definitely nothing suspicious about that name)

seriously though, u r very welcome, and here’s some welcoming cake:

10 Likes

I shall henceforth better contain myself. With the new people. So they don’t get scared. Too much.

Anthony AKA @ARS85 my boy,

giphy2

Know that you’re very welcome to the forums anytime you want, we love new faces here to disfigure them beyond recognition and we’ll try our best to make sure you never leave feel very welcome!

Plus, we do giveaways. So… free games and memes? nudge nudge

8 Likes

It’s just shitposting (extremely high quality shitposting if you ask me). But don’t worry, coexistence is somehow functional here.

aLjpXYz_460s

10 Likes

wut

7 Likes

giphy%20(9)

Dear Chronies,

I love you all.

Sincerely,

Coraline

8 Likes

@ARS85 Make sure you stick around and become a Steam Friend. We give games away for no reason…and we hold giveaways. We help each other and just have fun. We are a very unusual forum…Us Chronies…:scream::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face:

7 Likes

Lol, yes, very unusual yet entertaining and comical. I forsee myself sticking around and gathering a laugh or three :wink:

Thank you all for the warm welcomes and interesting first thread! Seriously, I enjoyed it.

8 Likes

Welcome, @ARS85! I know I left a silly meme above, but that was just for being silly… and not really sitting down at a computer properly to post anything.

Hope you stick around awhile, and enjoy yourself!

6 Likes