Indie Legends 8 Bundle - Fanatical

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/indie-legends-8-bundle

8 games for $3.75 USD… Sorry for people who do not get regional pricing…

Here are the 8 games (Steam pages linked):

1. Among the Sleep: Enhanced Edition
  2. Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered
  3. Convoy
  4. Train Valley
  5. Organ Trail: Directors Cut (NOT OREGAN TRAIL!)
    5.a You get a separate key for Organ Trail Final Cut Expansion DLC as well
  6. Zombie Driver HD
  7. Action Henk
  8. Broken Sword Trilogy

I know I seem to be posting a bunch of these lately, but I wouldn’t be if I am not purchasing it for myself as well. For me, I only have Action Henk from this bundle. I am mainly purchasing it for Train Valley, Among the Sleep, and Fahrenheit titles… Others are a bonus. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

I think Convoy is the only title in that that I at some point really wanted to try out, still not quite worth $3.75 to me though. Train Valley looked kind of cute but after having watched WTF is… of it it came off as a bit too simplistic to really be enjoyable in the longer run, or so I recall it at least.

5 Likes

yea i caved and got it for among the sleep too :man_shrugging: (i really should stop buying like this) :man_facepalming:
lets say i had a fair few spares extra too this round :wink:

5 Likes

Same :disappointed:

3 Likes

I have an extra Train Valley key anyone want it?

6 Likes

I wouldn’t mind it, though as I said it isn’t something I have a great desire for. Still could be fun for an hour or two, or maybe surprise me and actually be a lot more fun than I thought.

4 Likes

Pm’ed you

6 Likes

Thank you, it has been redeemed.

5 Likes

GASP

OPIRFHZJENLFKSZJDKBN

FARENHEIT??!!??!!??!?!?!?

that was the game of my childhood.

err wait remastered?

is that game lingo for “we ruined your childhood game here you go”?

6 Likes

I wish I could tell you… I hope not though, because I never played the original and I bought this bundle for the remastered edition.

But whatever Remastered means, it seems to go both ways…

The most recent example being the Dark Souls Remastered. I saw from the other thread that you claim to be a Dark Souls addict. And I hear that the DS Remastere is just a 20 dollar mandatory downgrade patch to the Prepare to Die Edition, which is unfortunate…

5 Likes

Yep, that’s the reason I decided to start with Dark Souls III.

I might have started with the first one if they hadn’t taken the original off the store. Remastered has mixed reviews, and the general rant was that it’s a downgrade. Mandatory downgrade. That idea didn’t sit well with me.

I have Action Henk too, and I love it.

I had (have?) Zombie Driver on Xbox, but since that’s been in a box for months, I’d enjoy having it on Steam. That’s a fun game with lots of modes, can play in short bursts (although my video game life is now Dark Souls for the time being…)

5 Likes

ah, I DON’T have action henk because I didn’t hastily buy it from the coin store :wink:

and @YQMaoski I hope remaster just means you update the graphics, but in the DS remaster they tinkered with minor mechanics that make the game better and AND AND moved the silver knight with the bow because he was “too hard”

if they deleted the diner scene at the begining, or the sexual intercoursio scene in teh train I’LL BE RIGHT MIFFED BOYO

5 Likes

I’m gonna buy this bundle on Fanatical. Want my spare key? You can race my ghosts.

5 Likes

I’m more than likely gonna be able to get this bundle and I didn’t buy action henk because I didn’t want it xD but if I get it as a byproduct of the bundle then cool beans, I get most fanatical bundles for 1 game.

6 Likes

Same. And it’s usually for less than the lowest price that game has ever been on its own!

6 Likes

exactly, but a lot of the games you never touch or see again…

bait for the game hole…

5 Likes

Zombie driver is a fun game. That is already worth most of the price.

6 Likes

I have soooo many keys just sitting in my Fanatical account…

I wholeheartedly agree.

5 Likes

Did anyone say “KEYS”? I may get this because of the DLC and Among the Sleep.

6 Likes

If you dont want it, then I don’t mind getting 1 extra xp towards my Steam level :sunglasses:

Also if people do not want Convoy or Train Valley, I can trade you for this:
Comic Book Hero: The Greatest Cape
Total Extreme Wrestling
Space farmers (this one you can get for free regardless)
Killing floor
Ichi

2 Likes