Indie Gems Bundle

Indie Gems Bundle
Link

Fanatical is currently doing bundles every day so, this looks pretty decent for that price

Well, i suppose that many people already have beholder, distrust and dead age, but i think is still worth

8 Likes

Saw it and TRI looks unusual and interesting, but you’re right, many of the others titles people likely would have gotten from bundles before.

There’s a Mystery Bundle too. People getting some not too shiny things out of that in Reddit. Not bad games, but not everyone gets Hitman or Civilization VI.

6 Likes

interesting, now i wanna grab one too

5 Likes

Same thoughts exactly. Always avoid mystery bundles for fear of repeats. Didn’t they used to do pick a couple from 2 or 3 tiers once upon a time, surely a better chance of selling a bundle to returning customers?

5 Likes

people on reddit obtain this games

1. Guns Gore and Cannoli 2
  2. Wolfenstein: The Old Blood
  3. Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
  4. Homefront: The Revolution - Freedom Fighter Bundle
  5. Road Redemption
  6. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
  7. Wolfenstein: The New Order
  8. American Fugitive
  9. Tropico 5

Personally about the mystery bundles from fanatical i spend 7 US, and i grab some interesting games but, they’re not that expensive

7 Likes

Yes, people get some good mystery stuff, but then there’s also regulars so to speak, mixed in, like: Epistory, LIttle Acre, and Adam Wolfe (full) - which is a great game, but yeah, if you got 3 of those in one pull, you wouldn’t be that pleased I’m guessing. :cry:

4 Likes

Epistory is also great. Although the way Fanatical advertises their mystery bundles feels really dodgy to me

5 Likes

@DecadentHamster Agree, Epistory is beautiful and fun and has a fox, so I am biased much, lol.

Yes. I chatted with AlphaLeopard a while ago, a guy who regularly opens Mystery Bundles from Fanatical on Youtube. Doesn’t usually get as high value quality games as they promise. He’s also never gotten one of those 'five packs worth 1k", and he buys 5 full packs at once.

I understand that they have to mix up the games and can’t put all Triple A games in the bundles, but at the same time, it’d be nice to know the odds of pulling certain games, like how GreenManGaming used to do.

3 Likes