Indie Gala LIVE Quiz

I just saw this Live quiz on the indie gala website and thought it was interesting. It looks like you can win GalaCredit which must be their form of currency to purchase games and I thought maybe someone on here might enjoy the Live quiz idea.

It looks like the next quiz is in 3 days.

Here’s the quiz page:

Here’s the main site if you need to register: https://www.indiegala.com/

At the top of the page just click the indie gala live quiz banner and it will take you to the quiz page to sign in to join the Live quiz. You can login with a current indie gala account or you can create one with either a google or facebook account. If you need to register for an account, that is also located on the main page in the upper left corner next to login.

Here is an FAQ page for those that are interested: Gala Live Quiz FAQ — IndieGala help & documentation portal 1.2 documentation

For those that are joining, have fun. :grin:

3 Likes

They crash a lot. Froze on me twice in different browsers and I gave up trying.

1 Like

Crashed on me first time I tried it too.

1 Like

What was crashing?

1 Like

This be all that I see:

3 Likes

same

1 Like

That’s really weird. I tried them last night and they worked fine. Was it the links that didn’t work?

1 Like

I tried a few times, from the link and from the website directly, all same results.

1 Like

That’s strange…

1 Like

My guess is that so many people try to get free money right around the time of the quizzes that they get overwhelmed.

4 Likes

I got something from this quiz so it’s legit lol
Finally is working for me

4 Likes