Set in the fictional Eastern European country of Ghulovka, amidst a terrible civil war, Affliction allows players to take on the role of Vasya, a patient plagued by nightmares and fractured memories, who awakes inside of a cell in a bizarre research facility where grim human experiments are taking place. With no memory of their reason for being there, players are forced to fight for their survival through a hellish catastrophe while frantically seeking answers to discover the truth behind their identity and unveil the mystery surrounding the horrific true purpose of the complex.
Venture into the Triglav Complex: an abandoned, cold war era, soviet military research base whose original purpose involved developmental weapons. Now, the derelict compound is operating once again with similar intent. A dreadfully dangerous and highly classified chemical weapon known only as Morana has been under design for years, but has become too difficult to control and containment has been breached.
Experience the terrifying possibilities of human experimentation, biological manipulation, and chemical warfare from a first person perspective. The game features many different locations to explore including a disturbing research facility, a dark wilderness, a desolate city, and more. Exploration can be rewarding, but it can also be very unforgiving.
Adapt and use extreme caution with every choice as there are also many different types of enemies who will bring a grisly demise to anyone foolish enough to underestimate them. Military death squads tasked to purge, ghastly mutants hunting to feed, and renegade anarchists attempting to resist are only some of the many hazards that await.
* Lengthy Single-Player Campaign With Over 30 Different Maps & Distinct Scenarios
* 11 Unique Weapons
* Intense & Challenging Combat
* Dozens of Various Monsters, Mutants, & Enemies to Encounter
* Frightening Atmosphere & Storyline
* Haunting Original Soundtrack Created By Artists Christopher McDonough & Steven Wilcer
* Cell Shader Graphical Overlay
DEEP SPACE ANOMALY - the intensive, fascinating and mad game which is sweeping away all borders where the main objective - to kill enemies and to have fun!
Creativity under time pressure mixed with action-packed spaceship battles. There was an unforeseen event which has tightened you in an abnormal zone. Straight in the thick of battles. The amount of anomalies grows and representatives of the most different galactic races already sharpen on you claws and mandibles, and dangerous bosses are going to erase you in powder by means of cunning tactics in which it isn’t so simple to find a weak point. Be going to survive as long as possible!
It is time to show at whom the laser is thicker!
Blow up, burn down and incinerate everything around – in your arsenal among over a dozen types of weapon choose to yourself the gun to taste! Gattling, rockets, lasers and new experimental “guns” + system of support by the allied fighting drone.
Satisfy thirst of destruction under dynamic tracks of DJs and musicians!
The unique formula of increase in complexity of a game will allow you to create own, unique and individual game style.
* Unusual mix of game genres
* 30 Wave - Levels full of thrilling action, shooting and demolition
* Unique enemies including Boss monsters
* System of upgrade of the ship and weapons
* Exclusive sounds and SFX just like from a Hollywood movies!
Thank you Geeky
In Super Panda Adventures, you play as the brave panda-knight Fu, who is about to finish his training to become the new guardian of the Princess. At the same day of the big celebration party, some uninvited Robots show up to conquer the planet and take the Princess away in their Space Ships!
The game plays like a modern platformer (Metroidvania) combined with a new combo fighting style and lots of adventure elements. You can fight with a sword, throw shuriken or use magic abilities and combine these attacks to get combo points that increase your experience. Level up your character and unlock new abilities and upgrades! Explore two different worlds in a non-linear way to find lots of hidden items. Talk to many npcs, solve quests, find magic items and rescue the Princess!
What makes it special?
* Single player action platformer (Metroidvania) with adventure and rpg elements
* Unique combo fighting system that rewards players for combining attacks
* Non-linear gameplay that let’s you explore two different worlds
* Unlock over a dozen new abilities, find magic items and talk to crazy npcs
* Custom keyboard and gamepad support
* Around 6-10 hours of gameplay
* In-game dialogues in English or German
* Fun for all ages
Black Sect 2: The Cursed Crypt (PnC Remake)
After stealing the magical book of spells in La Secte Noire, the Black Sect has returned to terrorize the population. They are gathering in a nearby crypt, below the dark rooms of the castle of Golin the Gnome, and you have ventured into it. Find your way to the crypt through the castle filled with passages blocked by gates, doors and chests to be opened, buttons to be pressed, levers to be pulled, and secret rooms…
Can you annihilate this evil sect once and for all?
This is an English remake of the French graphic adventure game ‘La Crypte Des Maudits’, originally released for the Amstrad CPC in French language only by Lankhor.
The game can be played in the following palettes (you can switch at any time while in-game):
* Amstrad color with 11 palettes
* Amstrad grey with 1 palette
* Amstrad green with 1 palette
It is perhaps a decade into our future… Mankind’s future. The economies of the world have imploded. Governments have waged war on both their neighbors and their own citizens. There has been a complete collapse of society, order, infrastructure, and morality. Horrific weapons have scarred the earth and vaporized entire cities. Those who have not yet perished are forced to scavenge and struggle for survival. This is their new reality. Hordes of disfigured creatures hunt for food. Gangs of bandits rob, kill, and loot. You are but a dim flicker of light in a dark and dying world. This is the world of Waste Walkers.
- Character Creation, Customization, & Progression
- Skill System
- Dynamic & Compelling Main Story
- Open World
- Huge City Map With Miles Of Land To Traverse & Over 120 Interior Areas To Enter & Explore Including A Metro System Under The City Which Is Almost As Large As The City Itself
- Semi-Randomly Generated Gameplay
- Chilling & Unique Atmosphere
- Diverse & Memorable Characters
- Realistic Hunger & Thirst System
- Face Constant & Ever Evolving Challenges
- Background Story & Fictional Lore (Story Rich)
- Open Class Leveling System
- Player-Managed Colony System
- Arena Mini Game
- Field Of View System (Can be disabled)
- Randomized Music & Environmental Ambiance
- Foraging, Hunting, Crafting & Scavenging
- Light & Easy To Use Crafting System
- Totally Randomized Loot
- Hand Crafted Environments
- Original Soundtrack
- Stunning Sound Effects
- Dozens of Different Enemies Including Mutants, Bandits, Wild Animals, & More
- Open Environments
- Deep Combat System
- Full Mouse & Keyboard Support
- Over 55 Side Quests
- Randomized Events
- Day/Night Cycle
- Randomized Weather Patterns
- Hundreds Of Choices For Equipment
- Fully Equippable Characters
- Countless Hours Of Gameplay (Side Quests, Short Main Quest)
- Endless Replayability
Thanks, Geeky again
The Fan is an interactive photo fiction with real locations and actors.
Follow the story of “The Fan”, a serial killer abducting women to fulfill his dark fantasies. His latest catch lies in his basement but she’s not ready yet. Everything needs to be perfect for the ritual, when he’ll show her “True love”.
The fan is a first person exploration game with a unique twist. Driven by a creepy and unsettling atmosphere, it will take you deep within the darkest places of Paris underground.
The Fan is entirely made with photos. It has a classic “point and click” feel, using only left and right click but it’s closer to the recent Telltale Game series than to traditional adventures games. There are no painful mini-games or artificially inserted sliding puzzles as it is more about discovery and choices. Find out more about the Killer and his victims as the story unfolds and you may be the one to ultimately decide their fate.
WARNING: The game isn’t rated yet but I wouldn’t recommend if if you’re under 16, due to the themes and some violent sequences.
Indiegala gave this game away before, back in early 2019…
… it was a hard pass for many. That said, here is a review from our very own @YQMaoski.
JASEM: Just Another Shooter with Electronic Music
Do you need any reason to shoot your enemies in game? Because JASEM doesn’t give you one - just you, your weapons, crazy beats and enemies. And you need to shoot every one of them, and it’s up to you to make it the most hilarious and explosive way.
So, JASEM: Just Another Shooter With Electronic music - is:
* Whirlwind gameplay;
* Gunfight non-stop;
* Fighting enemies, no dancing around their slow bullets;
* Juicy low-poly effects;
* Crazy physics - you can do improvized stealth or create shortcuts;
* Epic Bosses;
* No story, narrative and even texts at all (except of seizure warning, because, you know, if you know the way of warning about it with no text, pls let me know).
In a world oppressed by ruthless machines, a stronghold full of die-hard TV-sets resists the persecution.
Your lost friends and the lack of resources drive you to take action against the extinction. Brave the dangers and go find your comrades to rescue your species!
Mechanic escape is a platform game full of infernal chases.
In order to find his lost friends, Mech (the hero) doesn’t hesitate to play the
humanTV-set cannonball, to pass throughout high-voltage areas or even dodge the most deadly machines. As if that was not enough, many bosses will take a real pleasure in chasing you to stop your insane journey.
Mechanic Escape is a challenge for the most experienced players, that aims to defy your reflexes.
Prepare yourself for a delirious escape combining rhythm and fun.
A breathtaking adventure!
* 80 levels
* A hardcore game
* An original universe
* Completely playable with a joystick
Shuyan Saga is a graphic novel series where action scenes come alive in 3D combat gameplay. Set in an ancient Chinese martial arts fantasy universe, you embark on a life-changing journey as Shuyan to become a true disciple of Kung Fu and stop the evil Guer horde from destroying the Five Kingdoms.
* Voiceover - Starring Kristin Kreuk (Smallville, Beauty and the Beast) as Shuyan in her first ever video game!
* Hand-Drawn Art - Over 1,400 beautifully illustrated panels from Chinese comic book master Daxiong (he’s drawn Star Wars comics for Dark Horse and Justice League for DC, among others!)
* Unique Kung-Fu Gameplay - Over 300 combat animations, referenced from motion captured Kung-Fu techniques of Shifu Longfei Yang, Master of the Shanxi Praying Mantis Style.
* Original Story - Set in a fantasy world inspired by ancient China, filled with myth and lore.
* 3D Combat - Soft and hard Kung-Fu styles in two main combat modes: Arena and Focus.
* Control the Narrative - Make dialogue choices as the story progresses.
* Amazing Original Soundtrack - Composed by award-winning composer Aaron Tsang.
Nice! I have that one already. Happy to see it available for more people to enjoy. ^^
Do You Accept Death? Or Do You Fear It?
An old-school RPG made to question your acceptance of mortality. A RPG where instead of becoming stronger, you get weaker as you go along. Demitri is a hero who already completed his journey. He is already powerful, so combat is complex and strategic from the start! But no one can live forever, and everyone’s story must come to an end. The theme revolves around death and acceptance. Written by a therapist, the story is made help you think about what you cannot control. Age, death, loss… these are all things we must accept in our lives.
* No grinding levels, because the hero becomes weaker
* Complex, strategic battles from the start and no long tutorials
* Turn-based battles with the “Stance” mechanic, allowing you to strengthen the character in various ways and respond to enemy attacks.
* Strong themes of acceptance and mortality with an impactful ending, even the towns are modeled after the 5 stages of grief
* 2 versions, one for RPG veterans and one for those who just want to experience the story
* Full rpg experience with combat (6-10 hours), or…
* “Adventure Mode” (3-5 hours), which removes the element of combat and strategy, but leaves the story, puzzles, and exploration to enjoy!
* 2 endings depending on your choices
* Original art by Neon Skies Studio