Indie Gala FREE Downloads

https://freebies.indiegala.com/desert-law (restocked)

Description

Desert Law is a new spin on the traditional real-time strategy that immerses players into a post-apocalyptic world where gasoline is the new world currency.

In Desert Law, player takes on the role of Brad as he begins his quest for vengeance against those who ruined his very existence. After returning to his home village and finding the settlement plundered and destroyed, Brad swears to bring justice to the memory of his slain village. Uniting desolated outcasts, he forges a fighting unit to strike out against bandit gangs, drawing allies under his banner.

Use your tactical skills to survive in the harsh wasteland as you control a group of heroes with different statistics, drive various vehicles and fight your way through the enemy lines.

Features:

• Post-apocalyptic settings

• Over 30 missions with multiple objectives ranging from defense, to rescue, to all-out assault

• Detailed isometric visuals combining 2D and 3D graphics

• Modified Blitzkrieg engine

Disclaimer: this site is very unstable so it may show errors depending of the time you access it and also from your browser. So be patient and keep trying until you can claim it, and remember: beggars can’t be choosers.
Report your issues to their customer support - How to reach us — IndieGala help & documentation portal 1.2 documentation

10 Likes

Thanks @SeekerSupreme and @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

I thought I already grabbed Desert Law…looks like I’m starting to get confused with what I have and don’t have. Either that or Desert Law is very similar to another that I had grabbed previously. Still, Mad Max-inspired games are always cool.

4 Likes

https://freebies.indiegala.com/the-tomorrow-war (restocked)

Description:

The Tomorrow War is a space sim based on the trilogy of novels written by a famous Russian author, Alexander Zorich. These books are dedicated to the intergalactic war of two mighty empires. Along with the graduates of the military-space academy players will witness different stages of the conflict between United Earth Empire and Konkordia.

Gamers will participate in local operations and in huge space battles, meet alien races and fight against unofficial military organizations and of course take part in the final battle.

The 27th Century. There is peace on Earth. Mankind has discovered ways to travel outside of the solar system and planets thousands of light-years away have been colonized. The United Earth Empire is at a cross-roads as an old enemy decides the galaxy has room for only one Empire.

300 years ago one of the human colonies turned to Zoroastrianism, an ancient human religion. They formed a new nation called Konkordia and then increased the population through cloning their people. Konkordia has already conquered more than 30 planets and has become a powerful star nation. While The United Earth Empire has signed peace with Konkordia there was always tension in the relations between the two states.

Key features:

• Powerful game engine capable of modeling whole planetary systems. The engine allows continuous flights from space into the atmosphere of a planet and landing on any part of the planet

• Adjustable settings - from a hardcore space sim to a near arcade game

• Dozens of NPCs and locations

• Different types of spacecrafts - from fighters to ferry ships

Disclaimer: this site is very unstable so it may show errors depending of the time you access it and also from your browser. So be patient and keep trying until you can claim it, and remember: beggars can’t be choosers .
Report your issues to their customer support - https://docs.indiegala.com/support/contacts.html

10 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

https://freebies.indiegala.com/waste-walkers-subsistence (restocked)

Description:

Three years have passed since the world was destroyed by man’s inability to cooperate for the greater good. The world has been left in total ruin and humanity is on the verge of extinction. Chaos continues to consume civilization and fear haunts all who still draw breath. Those who do still breathe are confronted with terrible horrors each passing day. Surviving in this new world is not for the faint of heart.

Features:

• Entirely New Adventure - Play In Role Of Spook, A Loner With A Dark Past, As He Attempts To Return To His Childhood Home In Search Of His Family!

• Powerful Storyline - Subsistence Focuses On A Main Plot But Has Many Side Quests And Other Things To Do!

• New Side Quests - New Side Quests And Missions To Complete!

• New Characters - Completely New Characters To Interact With!

• New Equipment - Fight With New Weapons And Armor!

• New Skills - Improve Your Survival Chances With New Skills And Even Some New Abilities!

• New Schematics - Build And Craft Even More Trinkets And Gadgets To Help You Survive!

• New Artwork - Totally New Artwork For Characters, Equipment, And Weapons!

• Dungeon Crawling - Plunge Into The Dark Underground And Face Unreal Horrors!

• Advanced Features - Many Features Of The Base Game Have Been Expanded Upon And Further Advanced!

• New Location - New Locations And New Areas To Explore!

• New Enemies - Face New Enemies And New Threats In The Wasteland!

Disclaimer: this site is very unstable so it may show errors depending of the time you access it and also from your browser. So be patient and keep trying until you can claim it, and remember: beggars can’t be choosers .
Report your issues to their customer support - https://docs.indiegala.com/support/contacts.html

10 Likes

https://freebies.indiegala.com/garfield-kart

This one doesn’t need a description. Go get this masterpiece before it’s too late.

15 Likes

Thanks @FacuBlues :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Hey, @KingJamezJr, if you have any friends left that don’t have this game, now is your chance to enlighten them to the joys of Garfield :joy: :star_struck: :sunglasses: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

https://freebies.indiegala.com/garfield-kart

Description:

Use your best driving skills and the bonus objects to be first across the finish line! But watch out… it’s a free-for-all out there!

Features:

• 16 DIFFERENT CIRCUITS — stunning 3D environments from the world of Garfield (Garfield’s neighborhood, the city, the Mally supermarket, the sunny farm, the misty docks, the oasis, the dark manor house, etc.)

• 8 CHARACTERS — Garfield, Odie, Jon, Nermal, Arlene, Liz, Harry and Squeak.

• 8 BONUSES for some crazy attacks and defenses (Exploding Diamonds, Lasagnas, Pies, Magic Wand, Pillow, Bewitching Perfume, Flying Saucers)

• 3 GAME MODES: Grand Prix / Single Race / Time Trial

• 3 DIFFICULTY LEVELS: 50cc, 100 cc and 150 cc

• DAILY CHALLENGE: Try out a new challenge every day!

• CUSTOMIZE your characters with tons of hoods and accessories

10 Likes

I am so happy

8 Likes

404 NOT FOUND
Honestly, Waste Walkers is a game worth having though…

As for Garfield Kart, I got it through Steam, and yeah, I can’t run it…

6 Likes

i remember adquire garfield kart in chrono ahhh i miss coins :sleepy:

4 Likes

Thanks @FacuBlues :sparkles: :dizzy: :sparkles:

Gosh gee, I bought it on sale on 11/28/20 (I guess I’m out $0.18) :smirk:
I love “Garfield Kart”. :zap:
I love “Sonic & SEGA All Stars Racing” even more. :zap: :zap:

5 Likes
7 Likes

I moved it. :heart_eyes: :sunglasses: :star_struck:

6 Likes

https://freebies.indiegala.com/syberia

Description

Kate Walker, a young ambitious lawyer from New York, is handed what seems a fairly straight forward assignment - a quick stopover to handle the sale of an old automaton factory hidden in the alpine valleys, then straight back home to the US.

Little did she imagine when embarking on this task that her life would be turned upside down. On her expedition across Europe, traveling from Western Europe to the far reaches of Eastern Russia, she encounters a host of incredible characters and locations in her attempt to track down Hans, the genius inventor - the final key to unlock the mystery of Syberia. Her voyage across land and time throws all she values into question, while the deal she sets out to sign turns into a pact with destiny.

Key Features

• A gripping script that goes beyond your imagination

• Rich and intriguing characters with detailed and realistic 3D environments

• Film-like camera angles, movements and framing

• Original and creative puzzles (completely integrated into the scenario)

REVIEWS

“Provides a huge dose of what adventure gamers are hungry for: a rich story, complicated characters, tons of puzzles and exploration of a series of beautiful and intriguing environments.”

100% – JustAdventure

“Syberia is an adventure-game tour de force, with an engrossing story, a truly imaginative gameworld, and stunning visuals.”

91% – Gamespot

“It will delight those of you who are hungry for something different than your average adventure title”

90% – Gamezone

Report your issues to their customer support - How to reach us — IndieGala help & documentation portal 1.2 documentation

15 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

I have the game :frowning:

5 Likes

Syberia is awesome and sometimes frustrating with the puzzles. Still, it’s beautiful and the story is really good too. Can’t speak for the next 2 games in the series.

Thanks @carvalho20ptc

5 Likes

im finish only the first a long time ago ,the socond is incomplete and the third i dont have it

4 Likes