I’m a strong, independent player who don’t need no ability orbs!
You are so stunning and brave!
Kudos to those empowering orbs I acquired along my journey.
In a fantasy world of Victorian architecture, war is raging between the industrial superpowers. As Commander of a Naval Super-Destroyer, it is your duty to destroy the enemy’s mighty Boss Units in a military campaign of epic proportions in, under and above the surface. If you are to emerge victorious from a variety of challenging scenarios, you must lead your troops against wave after wave of massive attacks from ships, planes and gigantic Special Forces.
* Destructive: Powerful weapons with many lethal upgrades
* Comprehensive: Great variety of enemy units with ships, submarines, planes and futuristic vehicles
* Explosive: Challenge your friends in the immensely variable multi-player mode or play alongside them against the PC in Co-operational Mode
* Impressive: An exciting story-line plus sensational graphics with incredible effects and stylish cut-scenes guarantee maximum enjoyment
Airport Madness: World Edition
Keep arriving and departing airplanes safe from collisions, while avoiding unnecessary delays. In this game you will work at the world’s most complex airports. Human pilot voices, a radar screen, 12 different real-world airports, plus an awesome soundtrack make this game a must-have for anyone who likes aviation. Sound complicated? Airport Madness is for everyone, and it is very easy to learn. Do you have what it takes to be an air traffic controller at a busy international airport?
You are paid the big bucks for your visualization skills and guts. Just like the real job of an air traffic controller, you must pay attention and keep your eyes moving. There is always something that you should be doing. You must give takeoff clearances, landing clearances and taxi clearances in a strategic effort to maintain safety and efficiency where there would otherwise be total chaos. This is not a spectator’s sport! Can you hack it?
The Airport Madness series began in 2008, and has sold more than 75,000 copies. Airport Madness: World Edition is the sixth and most popular version of the series.
* San Francisco
* Las Vegas
* New York JFK
Demetrios - The BIG Cynical Adventure
Demetrios is a quirky adventure game packed with tons of humor!
Bjorn Thonen, a slob of an antique dealer living in Paris, is robbed one night after coming home drunk. Forced to conduct his own investigation with the help of his neighbor Sandra, he ends up involved in a murky, mysterious affair. Will these unlikely heroes be able to rise up and discover ancient secrets?
A long, varied, standalone adventure (8 to 12 hours of gameplay)
The Point & Click and Visual Novel genres mixed together!
Over 15,000 lines of dialog
Hand drawn art in Full HD
A high level of interactivity
Fun mini-games throughout the story
Search for hidden cookies on every screen for optional puzzle hints!
404 not found. Was it there for only a couple of hours? Damn
Ascension to the Throne is a turn-based strategy game with RPG elements. In a vast fantasy world the hero will have to pass many tests on his way to victory. Enemies seek to stop players from regaining power and taking revenge. Gain new friends to aid you in reclaiming the throne. Become the King you were born to be - wise, brave and courageous.
Players will act as the last offspring of the ancient family Illiar, which has ruled Eden for ages. But times have changed and traitorous enemies attacked the castle. They slaughtered the prince’s family and destroyed the settlement, but they didn’t crush his will. A very powerful spell cast by a magician threw the hero far beyond the borders of the country. He was on his own - without relatives, friends, army and without money. He lost everything he was proud of but still he was alive and chose the path of vengeance.
Players will explore a new fascinating world, full of foes and friends. They will have to crush hordes of enemies and find new followers to regain the title and ascend to the throne.
Yea, they remove it after a few hours. Guess it will be available again in a couple weeks, so keep an eye on it if you want it.
The Culling Of The Cows is a side-scrolling shooter / tower defense game. You will take the role of Sammy, a soliloquizing schizophrenic farmer with a self prophesied mission to lay waste to the disease spreading over his farm.
With his dusty old 12 gauge at his side and god at his back, Sammy isn’t going to be taking too kindly to the infectious chaos of the big city’s leaking its way out into wild country. When all the lunacy started Sammy consulted God on what he should do, and the response was. KILL THEM! KILL THEM ALL!!!
* Full Controller support.
* Steam Achievements.
* Fast paced action mixed with strategic gameplay.
* 40 levels of critters that need a good butchering.
* Cheat Console.
* Plough your way through herds of shamblers and ravenous cattle.
* Easy to pick up and play, but gets quite challenging.
MATURE CONTENT DESCRIPTION
The developers describe the content like this:
Contains cartoon violence.
sniff Is it what it says? I like cows: round and cute.
Pixel Puzzles: Japan combines traditional jigsaw puzzle style gameplay with light video-game interactivity. As you build puzzles your monk will gain higher consciousness states. The higher the level of your monks concentration the bigger the puzzle you can attempt. All hand drawn in a beautiful Japanese aesthetic, Pixel Puzzles: Japan is perfect for puzzlers and gamers alike.
Traditional puzzle gameplay. Relaxing Japanese atmosphere. 19 puzzles in a range of sizes from 60 to 350 pieces. Multiple FREE DLC bonus puzzles Beautiful photos taken on site in Japan. Interactive play environment. Progressive I-ching powers that give insight into puzzles.
At the farthest edge of the explored universe, the research ship Xanadu slumbers in orbit around a mysterious planet. Her systems remain active but there has been no message from her crew for months. Now a lone operative has been sent to wake the Xanadu and bring her home to Earth.
Spirits of Xanadu is an atmospheric exploration game set aboard a deserted starship in an alternate 1980s. It draws inspiration from classic sci-fi films, novels, and games to create an immersive and highly interactive environment, featuring puzzles and FPS elements in the service of a unique and layered plot.
* Discover the truth. Get to know the crew and piece together what happened through fully voiced audiologs in addition to various types of documents and e-mails.
* Three distinct endings. Make a decision based on what you have discovered, and decide the fate of the Xanadu.
* No hand holding. You have one primary objective: Return the Xanadu back to Earth. There are no objective markers, you have no map, and the ship has been sabotaged. You begin your mission with only a flashlight and a message from your superiors back on Earth, the rest you’ll have to figure out on your own.
* Hot robot action with first person shooter combat. Evade the ship’s security system while battling hostile robots.
* Fully interactive environment. Inspired by the immersive environments of games such as Deus Ex and System Shock 2: Open every drawer, use every computer, and read every document you find. More importantly, you can flush every toilet.
* Optional ‘Peaceful’ mode. Not a fan of violence against robots? Switch to the Peaceful difficulty setting in the options menu to make the robots passive, allowing you to explore the ship, experience the story, and solve puzzles at your own pace.