I'm not a monster

I’m not a monster , I’m a sloth!

To be more serious this game was recently in a humble monthly so i guess portion of us have it … i’ve tried it and really liked it but there is one problem… noone plays it :smiley:

It’s sort of turn based multiplayer only werewolves-like digital table game , not most popular genre i guess .

Anyone who didint already tried it / quit because noone plays wants to form a group and play sometime? It should be great fun with a group :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I’m 100% up for that.
I’m not going to be the organizer though, got my hands full with board games already. But for sure let me know when you want to give it a go.

7 Likes

I’ll do!

Steam Community :: Error feel free to add me on steam for easier communication

5 Likes

Dudes, I own this from last month Humble Bundle sub. Issue is, my graphics chip doesn’t have enough on board memory for this to run at a decent clip. Same reason why Satellite Reign works, but runs at a sloth rate. No offense to sloths ( :heart: ) but it’s an accurate comparison.

5 Likes

My PC is a slothmobile that looks like a potato.:joy:

7 Likes

Then we’re in the right place. This is a sloth sanctuary after all. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Quote taken directly from the failed Kickstarter campaign page and mentioned in a few other sources, “In essence, First Contact is a full-fledged single-player mode that will be available to every owner of the original I’m Not a Monster FOR FREE”.

Not exactly helpful, but in the near future if you can’t find someone to play with, play with yourself.

4 Likes

That’s actually pretty coo l:)

3 Likes

Just don’t take these words out of context…

3 Likes

It’s OK…As long as you have consent :heart_eyes::sunglasses::star_struck:

2 Likes