I'm just gonna leave this here

17 Likes

And people thought Humble Bundle was going downhill since IGN bought them!

Proves them wrong!

(Please sense the sarcasm here)

19 Likes

It’s still a repeat though… :disappointed_relieved:

11 Likes

We had one novel from Salinger and a buttload of ebooks from Tingle. Fair enough.

7 Likes

Is this real? This isn’t real right?

7 Likes

8 Likes

Capture

9 Likes

11 Likes

I thought this was an elaborate joke and I laughed. :sweat: Humble should not be selling stuff like this. Incredibly disappointing to see this happening.

6 Likes

I disagree, humble can and should sell whatever they want and if this is something someone wants to buy then good for them, pound yourself right out. I thought the understatement of the warning of how it just MIGHT not be suitable for absolutely EVERYONE was hilarious as this might just be their most niche bundle yet.

I’d be rather interested to see how much this one sells in comparison to say the sekai project bundles, of which we’ve already had several.

5 Likes

I’m curious to see how many people are going to be gifted copies of this bundle as a prank gift. :rofl:

9 Likes

That might very well end up being the majority of sales. : )

7 Likes

8 Likes

Well, my Christmas shopping is done. Thanks Humble!

Now I just need to know which of you Chronies prefer butt tasting, and which prefer butt pounding.

p.s.

I could care less if Humble wants to sell gay erotica, but where are the bloody games? :disappointed: :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Watch the next game bundle be gay erotica too :rofl:

4 Likes

“Pokebutt Go”?

Seriously ahahahahahahah

3 Likes